Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jav74

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Montenegro,Europe
My eroll set,but i dont have space for charger(but i carging pcc over the night and it hold all day).i order carry case
9a5asury.jpg

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
I love my eRoll so much I'm ordering enough spare parts that I'll have two of each of the three colors and both tank colors. I took it in to the self-proclaimed most comprehensive and biggest B&M smoke store in the area and my fave clerk went NUTS over it, thought it was super cool, and plans to try to talk the owner into stocking eRolls or the Ovale eMini. Yay! Now, if I can just get them to resell my fave eJuice flavors like Pink Spot, so I can impulse-buy locally and not wait for vape-mail...

The eRoll's compact and elegant, and I like how easy it is to vape while commuting. No leaking issues beyond a little overfill-related moisture on the tank. Right now I have two black and one silver with dark tanks, and my only warning is for the farsighted, in that the "draw hole" and the cone's locking "bump" can be hard to see in dim light on a black eRoll. If you can manage the smoke-grey tanks, though, you'll be fine.

Can usually fill tanks without removing their endcaps and without a syringe but it isn't easy if your juice is thick. Thankfully Wordup gave me a free syringe as I put too much faith in my agility and smugly assumed I could load the tanks with no problems because ECF folks told me the secret. Well, thick juice resists going in the tanks through the "tilt the tank and drip on the edge of the fill hole" technique.

Have only been vaping for a while, and started with an eGo-CE4 batt-plus-tank starter, which I still use. The eRoll gives me more aesthetic pleasure all 'round, but, yes, the tanks are wee, and it's meant to be treated like an analog tobacco cig, in that you hit it 5-10 times then pop it back in the PCC, and swap to the spare or spares you have on hand. The eGo is more for chain-vaping in private, the eRoll for portable vapes that resemble "real" cigs and invite fewer questions.

A smoker pal is about to give vaping a try and I've recommended a basic eGo and eRoll not because the eGo can't be beat, but because if he doesn't take to it, he may resell it, but if he likes it, there are thousands of parts he can swap around. Same with the eRoll. If he's trying to quit, the eRoll will satisfy a lot of the smoking ritual behavior when in public, while also fitting in his pocket. He can also experiment with flavors while he's learning what he likes best, and just swap tanks out.

I'm happy with the first vapes I bought, as each fulfills a different need. I've only smoked one analog clove after starting vaping, and it tasted gross. Success! One day I may start buying fancier batts and tanks, especially the shiny etched eGo-compatible batts, but so far have only bought a tinted double-size Kanger clearo to supplement the standard wicked CE4-style tank.

Last edited:

jav74

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Montenegro,Europe
Finally i got my eroll carry case:)
ujaqe7ev.jpg
sy2a7ydu.jpg

You see that i love red and white colors;-)
After 2 months of using eroll i adore him,a learned to clean atys and tanks...i have 5 good atys.2 i destroyed first time i took out wick and another time wick is stay glued on heater...i dont have backup,i am just use 2 erolls,and have another battery ,use bottle with needle.and i vape about 4 tanks a day.and i am smoke free 79days:)

Last edited:

jav74

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Montenegro,Europe
In red case is tablet...i love gadgets...they all have cases red or white;-)AFTER 18 years of smoking 40 cigarettes at day i am without smoke 80 days!first time!i am not become fat,i breath fresh air with full lungs...vaping is good for me because i am vape a 1,5ml liquid a day....whole day i play with my eroll in hands...i dont like modes.

Last edited:

paulspikey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2009
Henderson, KY USA
So far its a hit. I ordered the eroll from myfreedomsmokes.com (my favorite juice supplier) I really like the form factor. Ive been vaping for over 5 years and have tried countless ecigs, everything from 901s to huge mods. This thing hits great. I vape strictly 36mg juice and I get an amazing throat hit and flavor on this. I hope it lasts because So far I love it. Just an FYI. I have found these kits cheaper on kokovapes for $31 which is a great deal. I paid 60 for my kit at MFS. The koko kits are ovale though. Both companies shipped fast.

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Man thanks! I was rocking the eRoll for a while but gave it to my daughter. She loves the small form factor. I liked it but after I gave it to her I just didn't think it was worth another 60 bucks for a kit. But thanks to your kokovapes hint I just grabbed me one. I'm like you, rock all types of mods, RDAs and RBAs (mostly for fun nowadays) but there's just something I dig about the eRoll. Thanks again!!

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Man thanks! I was rocking the eRoll for a while but gave it to my daughter. She loves the small form factor. I liked it but after I gave it to her I just didn't think it was worth another 60 bucks for a kit. But thanks to your kokovapes hint I just grabbed me one. I'm like you, rock all types of mods, RDAs and RBAs (mostly for fun nowadays) but there's just something I dig about the eRoll. Thanks again!!

I just ran across the eRoll price at Koko Vapes, too, and was wondering about the vendor since I'm not familiar with them. I'm also not sure about the difference between eRoll and the Emini. Advice anyone?

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
How bout this....I found out that the liquid in the cartridge and the battery last the same amount of time. When I was experimenting with mine, I wanted to see how long the battery would last. It lasted 1 hour. When I checked the cartridge at the end of that hour, it had maybe 1 drop left in it. Maybe you can time it out, instead of looking for it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread