qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
If not a Syringe, here's "Luer Lock" Cap Bottles to refill our tanks

There are a few types of Needle Connection types. But the most Common is "Luer Lock". Here is a 15ml Bottle with a Luer Lock Cap on it.

bottle_applicator_01.png

Cartomizer 15ml Bottle Applicator Kit [gotvapes-bottleapplicatorkt-15ml] - $3.79 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The cool thing about Luer Lock Connections is you can get about Every Size Needle under the sun and it will fit the Same Bottle and or Syringe.

luersteel.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Member dragonbone's honest opinion on his eRoll

I still love mine. No regrets. I get a decent vape and throat hit and massive clouds of vapor. But for us hard core Vapers we have to realize that we can't expect the same vape as out huge VV devices with dual coils or whatever... You know what I mean.

Of all the ecigs I have ever used, this one most closely resembles a cigarette and smoking. I will explain. Well actually it's pretty obvious lol... Anyway, it is SMALL, as small as a tobacco cigarette. It is light. There are no buttons to press. You vape a bit and then put back in the PCC. Just like smoking. You open your cigarette pack, smoke one and put away your pack until next time. The way a lot of us veterans vape, is practically non stop! I have used the eRoll in public a couple of times now and NO ONE even noticed that it's an ecig. it is an attractive device and beautifully made. Compact and very clever, once you think about it. For a whole day at the office or night out, All you need is the PCC and your u-Can with juice. That's it. Because it's 1000mAh, it's very unlikely that you can use up the battery in a day.

So, for the occasional vaper, or for the office or club or formal situations, where you just want to blend in and NOT stand out, and not have people staring in shock and horror, this is perfect. I also love this for the newbie who is afraid of the big stuff, or shy to use big devices in public. This is really so gorgeous, that there is no way to feel ashamed to vape it. Not that I am OBVIOUSLY, (I vape whatever and wherever) but there are some shy people. Oh and the case fits so nicely in one's pocket and the U-Can on your key ring.

Also, there is ZERO fiddling, ZERO flooding, no tweaking, no wiping, no fussing, no greasy threads to constantly clean, no driptip to fall off blah blah, etc. etc. This is a very easy product to use.

I have only one complaint... Why is there no little hole thing-AMA-jig for a lanyard or girly charm??? Otherwise. Cool product. Really COOL.

I just want to add. First day or so, I was a teensy bit disappointed. Not enough power I thought. But now that I am used to it, I love it.

AWESOME stocking stuffer!!!

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
Keeping that protective film intact was the key. Mine's still 'on'. Did u remove it? If yes, something like this could work.

My plastic cover eventually started peeling so I just pulled them off. Looks better with out the plastic, but now scratches are for keeps.:blush:

But, I have found the case is a bit less scratch prone than the plastic was. Also a fingerprint magnet with the plastic off.

Someone - ErikDykstra I think, put a carbon fiber skin on it and it looks pretty cool.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Quotable Quotes

Kinda funny seing a mini battery setup being priased on the ecf. Is it a changing of attitude around here or is it maybe because its made by joye?

The big deal is the form factor and that we can add our own juice. I like the concept of using it easily somewhere that I would have more trouble using one of my Reo's!!

Good point, however, this is not your usual old garden variety mini... This is something very NEW, shiny and high tech :p. There are times, no matter how bold or brazen someone is, where a mod (or even an eGo) is just not suitable, and will invite unwanted attention.

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
Wow, this is beautiful. I would really appreciate it if you could post a rough outline of how to make such a cover. Thanks very much in advance.

It is amazon carbon fiber. 2 pieces 4" x 8" Sample Size 3D Twill Weave Glossy Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl Sheet :http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008H7HDDK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=e04ed-20

I traced the out line with a pencil. Cut out the out line with scissors .That made the material just a little larger than the case. I stuck the Carbon Fiber and let it sit.Then I used a utility knife razor blade to trim the excess flush with the case.I put the razor on a 45 degree angle using it as a scraper, and scrapped the edge of the carbon fiber. I finished up by using super fine sandpaper to round the corners of the Carbon fiber.

It is a fuzz thicker that the lip, but not by much. Did seem to matter, I covered up the lip anyway

The arrow is just another piece of Carbon Fiber that I painted with epoxy paint....we will see how it holds up.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
The innards of the eRoll PCC

...I've attached a picture of the pcc guts so you can see for yourself, and btw there's no space in here for storing tanks which would be awesome but not possible without compromising the size or battery capacity of the pcc. Maybe the hinge could be modified to hold tanks in the fold...

enyby4u9.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
eRoll Size Comparison

93mm x 8mm / 10.6 grams (full tank)
It is longer than a king sized cigarette (ref. my erstwhile B&H), but having the same diameter. Though weighing more (all e-Cigs will), approximately the weight of a Sharpie), it yet feels comfortable at hand, as well as while vaping. Very similar to smoking cigarettes.

Other Cig-a-Likes

146mm x 9.5mm / 17.8 grams (KR808-D1)
My previous Smoke NV was longer, fatter and weighed much more. Though was comfortable, but not like the eRoll. Thus, eRoll stands to be the most slimmest, trimmest and lightweight e-Cigarette till date, IMHO.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
At first glance, this really does look like the perfect companion to the eRoll. However, most of the reviews I've seen of this product say that it begins to leak after some time. Therefore, most people don't recommend buying one (unless you're ready for a nasty and unexpected spill in your pocket).

Innokin seem to have come a long way since. A recent reviewer of the U-Can (Feb-2013) finds it perfect. Pls see below:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread