Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know if there is a 3.0 or 3.2 ohm atomizer available for the eRoll? The 2.2 ohm standard one is just a bit too harsh/hot for me, would love to get a higher resistance one for a cooler/smoother vape!

Genuine joyetech eGo-C / eRoll / eCab Atomizers [Type-A] come "only" in two varieties:
a) SR (Standard Resistance), 2.2 Ohms, or
b) LR (Low Resistance), 1.8 Ohm.

CAUTION: Do Not Use LR Attys with your eRoll batteries!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ordered more eRolls

For the love of my eRoll I went ahead and upgraded(!)... upgraded to two more eRolls. B'coz, (1)I started to [nearly]chain-vape and the eRoll serves that well, so having few more stix would help, (2)the eRoll looks/feels/vapes so well that I wanted all the colors (now I've all three - Black, White & Silver), AND (3)I've no issues vaping anyway/anyhow I like with the eRolls - I'm able to do everything/everyway that I used to before while smoking a PAD - the eRoll didn't change anything except that I'm healthier!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Uh, just returned from CanVape... I'll post the pics of all the goodies after a cuppa tea!

so how many pcc to do you have?

^I'm using 'only' one PCC till now. It's serving me fine. 10-12 mins of using one eRoll > into the PCC > use the other eRoll, taken out of the PCC > vape 10-12 mins again > repeat the procedure.

Surprisingly, no matter how many times I charge/recharge my eRolls thru the PCC, it still holds good the entire day out. Yesterday, I thought of recharging the PCC in between again... so, upon reaching home I connected it to the wall... by the time I finished dinner - it was "green" again.

Bottomline: It works. Now with the two additional eRolls in hand I need to check if the current config works or I'd require another PCC.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
U might just have no choice, b'coz except the Black eRoll kit - both others (Silver & White) come only with a White PCC. So, if u go with Black eRoll, which is their largest selling model, u'd only get a Black PCC.

BTW, yes finger prints r more 'visible' in the Black PCC. I've heard that the White one takes more beating. Then again, the White Kit would need additional 'care'... b'coz it'd be a "magnet" for anything & everything... See the irony?

izaidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
U might just have no choice, b'coz except the Black eRoll kit - both others (Silver & White) come only with a White PCC. So, if u go with Black eRoll, which is their largest selling model, u'd only get a Black PCC.

BTW, yes finger prints r more 'visible' in the Black PCC. I've heard that the White one takes more beating. Then again, the White Kit would need additional 'care'... b'coz it'd be a "magnet" for anything & everything... See the irony?

Well I would put some kind of screen protector to protect it from scratches and stains. the fingerprints are going to be there, i just assumed they would me more visible to the eye on a black pcc?

izaidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
All the colors are at hand now:

2 x Blacks, 1 x Silver and 1 x White. Total 4 eRolls to vape away to glory!

I'm lovin' it !

if you take more pictures, can you take a pic of a white stick with a black cartridge? i think that's what i want to do. i think i prefer the black cartridges so i dont have to see the color of my juice. sometimes the juices dont look so attractive.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
if you take more pictures, can you take a pic of a white stick with a black cartridge? i think that's what i want to do. i think i prefer the black cartridges so i dont have to see the color of my juice. sometimes the juices dont look so attractive.

Ok, here u go Zaidi...

Yep, Black Tip on the White eRoll looks cool !
And so does the Silver.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
eRoll Atomizers

The eRoll uses an eGo-C "Type-A" Atomizer, which is also used in the eCab. These come in both, Standard Resistance (2.2 Ohm) and Low Resistance (1.8 Ohm) variants. For eRolls it's wise that we use the SR Atomizers. SR Atomizers typically require higher voltage... the eRoll outputs a constant 3.7 Volts, which is a high voltage.

For the benefit of a good vape and a longer life of the eRoll we must try and stay away from LR Atomizers. High Voltage and Low Resistance don't go together very well and can result in a short lifespan of the atomizer, flooding, inconsistent vapour and could also ruin the battery itself in the long run.

That said, using a LR Atomizer isn't dangerous on the eRoll. Just that it'd not ensure a good vape. And as we have a choice, availability in the plentiful, both being priced the same ($21 for a 5 Pack), why digress?

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
I have 1 pcc and four batteries, that configuration cannot hardy keep up.Only overnight does it actually catch back up. Adding additional batteries you will need another pcc or an alternate charging source to keep up. I thought about buying an additional pcc, but instead went with an ecab to fill in the gaps of my chain vaping. :closedeyes:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I have 1 pcc and four batteries, that configuration cannot hardy keep up.Only overnight does it actually catch back up. Adding additional batteries you will need another pcc or an alternate charging source to keep up. I thought about buying an additional pcc, but instead went with an ecab to fill in the gaps of my chain vaping. :closedeyes:

I'm still loving it for over 3 months now. Not good with thick juices the way I vape, aggressively? So I dont use some juices in in my eRoll anymore. Oh and I have to have two PCCs and 3-4 eroll batteries going.

Yeah, I believe by next week I'll've to fetch one more PCC if four eRolls r vaped constantly. Let me see the situation and then I'll opine here.

izaidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada

why do you need four batteries? isn't two more than enough. one in the pcc, and one in your mouth?

izaidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
I'm still loving it for over 3 months now. Not good with thick juices the way I vape, aggressively? So I dont use some juices in in my eRoll anymore. Oh and I have to have two PCCs and 3-4 eroll batteries going.

what do you mean by not good?
what do you call a thick juice ? 50/50 pg-vg, 30/70 pg-vg.

I definitely wanted to try Boba's Bounty which I think is 100% VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread