JOYETECH ERoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
As far as I can tell, the Joytech eRoll and Ovale eMini are virtually identical, except for the logo and label. I have both and have interchanged parts with no issues ...

A PCC with two slots would be great. But the carrying case gives you the extra slot, and protects the soft plastic of the PCC cover from scratches, its worth the money ...

Last night I put two brand new Ovale atomizers in my eRolls. Even with 100% PG menthol juice, I'm having a hard time stealth vaping at work, getting some impressive plumes ... :vapor: :D

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm trying to find the right e cig as a gift for a friend to help her quit smoking. She's showing interest in the cigalikes because of their size. So I'm wondering if the eRoll might be her thing.

Can you use any e liquid in these?

Can someone explain to me how it works? Kind of looks like a mini eGo T.

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
...Can you use any e liquid in these?

Can someone explain to me how it works? Kind of looks like a mini eGo T.

I haven't used the eGo-T but the emini/eRoll uses the same C1 type A atomizer heads as the eGo-C. You can use most any eliquid but mostly PG liquids wick better than mostly VG. If she likes cigalikes, its one of the best you can buy IMO.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I'm trying to find the right e cig as a gift for a friend to help her quit smoking.

I've converted two hard-core smokers with eRoll kits. In both cases, I knew they would not tolerate a lot of complexity or maintenance time, had to be very easy to use, and analog sized ...

Charging is simple, the PCC plugs in just like a cell phone. And the tanks are cheap, I just included extra tanks with each kit. They slip into the collar with one push, couldn't be easier ...

Lately we've been seeing some really good prices on the starter kit. I got the last one I bought for the price of four Njoys ... :D

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
If you mean the two grooves in the battery slot that prevents juice wicking, yes it does.

I think she means does the PCC case have 2 slots for 2 eroll batteries. No, it does not. The PCC has one slot for one battery to charge. I guess the idea is that you are vaping on one while the other is charging.

You can buy a Case that holds the PCC as well as your 2nd eroll battery next to it. I forgot who sells them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread