Status
Not open for further replies.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
For 13.95, get an automatic 280 mah battery Joye 510 MEGA Battery and then get the case for it for twenty bucks - Okay, it doesn't look as great, I'll give you that Joye Mega 510 PCC

A lot cheaper and the battery will last a lot longer. And I think the price point on the eRoll is going to drop pretty quickly.

Thats more than halfway to paying for an eroll, and you dont get; Another battery, 2 attys, 3 blank carts, and 10ml of liquid. It may come down a bit but 60 for a full blown starter kit isnt off the charts extreme.

Also single eroll batt 9 bucks Joyetech eRoll Auto Battery [A-X3 eRoll Battery] - $9.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Just the PCC $34 Joyetech eRoll PCC [A-X2 eRoll PCC] - $33.75 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

So at least replacement batts look like they are going to be nice and cheap.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Thats more than halfway to paying for an eroll, and you dont get; Another battery, 2 attys, 3 blank carts, and 10ml of liquid. It may come down a bit but 60 for a full blown starter kit isnt off the charts extreme.

Also single eroll batt 9 bucks Joyetech eRoll Auto Battery [A-X3 eRoll Battery] - $9.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Just the PCC $34 Joyetech eRoll PCC [A-X2 eRoll PCC] - $33.75 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

So at least replacement batts look like they are going to be nice and cheap.

True! I agree.

However, I can see how this eRoll is not going to be for everyone. The trend here seems to be 'bigger is ALWAYS better'. But for some, this is an awesome device. I can't wait for mine to arrive. Another plus of this neat little gadget is maybe helping to cut down a bit on vaping. I seem to always have a PV in my hand lol. This method, of replacing the ecig in the PCC after a vape, looks like a nifty idea. Especially for out and about and not wanting to look like a total vape addict to strangers.

I think :).

starsgo

Mar 8, 2011
UK
True! I agree.

However, I can see how this eRoll is not going to be for everyone. The trend here seems to be 'bigger is ALWAYS better'. But for some, this is an awesome device. I can't wait for mine to arrive. Another plus of this neat little gadget is maybe helping to cut down a bit on vaping. I seem to always have a PV in my hand lol. This method, of replacing the ecig in the PCC after a vape, looks like a nifty idea. Especially for out and about and not wanting to look like a total vape addict to strangers.

I think :).

yes i agree with you, when i walk out with a mod ppl look at me as if i am holding some sort of ....!

starsgo

Mar 8, 2011
UK
Thanks! I am an idiot! I totally forgot that the atties are the same as for the eGo-C and eCab and come in different resistances! I just saw in my mind's eye a tiny ecig and didn't think or even imagine the atties could be of LR :p. That is SO cool. Wow, I can see some decent vaping coming from these little ecigs lol.

Oh and no one would flame someone for being helpful! Not that kind of forum. And if someone ever does flaming, that is what the little triangle is for at the bottom of each post, (i.e. 'report this post').

Thanks for the link and discount code!

my pleasure :)
thanks for the tips, i have been on a few more ecig forums and they seem to be ready to attack anyone that expresses an opinion

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Yeah i agree on that. Definitely not for everyone. Heavy vapers no way. Honestly ill likely still have a kr808 or ego mini on me along with this when i go out. Id feel like a goof in public with my KGO and that never goes out with me. The biggest thing thats awesome about this eroll that people continuously look over is the size and weight. You can treat this just like you would an analog, you can even just hold it with your lips and puff away and its not uncomfortable at all.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
The Joyetech site says MSRP $80, so that's where I got that number. Once again, proprietary atomizer. Can you stick a 306LR on it?

Why would you want to put a large tank on a battery thats 2 inches long and thinner than a #2 pencil? It wouldnt fit in the PCC with any other cart either. You are correct in your statements, but I dont think the target market is knowledgeable or heavy vaping PV users

-Mimi-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
here, there and everywhere
I know many have negative feelings on this but I love it! I was looking for something to take with me on trips to the store, doc etc. This is perfect for that!! The price is a little steep but considering the amounts spent on all the supplies, what is another $60 lol I can use this for my shopping trips and keep my other for here at home! It isn't a permanent replacement, just a convenient one for certain things.

-Mimi-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
here, there and everywhere
For 13.95, get an automatic 280 mah battery Joye 510 MEGA Battery and then get the case for it for twenty bucks - Okay, it doesn't look as great, I'll give you that Joye Mega 510 PCC

A lot cheaper and the battery will last a lot longer. And I think the price point on the eRoll is going to drop pretty quickly.

Thanks for sharing this, I am going to look at this option too!!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
If I had a good job where I had to be all business-like, this would be perfect. It would also be a lot of fun if I had lots of money. But, I don't have a good job, and I'm having a hard enough time just trying to scrape up the money for a few atties.

But, this will be great for someone starting out or for someone who has to look executive at work. Very elegant. Very cute.

Edited to add: I think I'll pull out my old 510 PCC to carry around for a while. Until I get irritated by it again.

Last edited:

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Look wise...this is one chik little stick paired with a dandy PCC....however am just a little reluctant still in trying it, given the fact I have just dumped my ego-T system couple of months back, due to the leaking issues..and this seems to have a similar tank system...
So if someone who is already using it for a while, could kindly let us know if Joye has taken care of the leaking in these beauties ?

starsgo

Mar 8, 2011
UK
Look wise...this is one chik little stick paired with a dandy PCC....however am just a little reluctant still in trying it, given the fact I have just dumped my ego-T system couple of months back, due to the leaking issues..and this seems to have a similar tank system...
So if someone who is already using it for a while, could kindly let us know if Joye has taken care of the leaking in these beauties ?

i think the leaking problem was take care of in the ego-c version (which the eroll is using as well)

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I bought one, to see if I could I could make my mom switch permanently. It was a hit ... did not even try the heads that come with it, just put in a LR ego-c one, and it works nicely ... But there is a huge but ... in a 510 pcc you actually have room to put in a couple of spare tanks... There is no room but for the ecig itself ... and that tank really does not last long ... so you are stuck with carrying a bottle. They could have easily redesigned it a bit, that you would be able to hold some spares like in the original 510 pcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread