Joyetech Evic mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubcake

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2016
Florida Miami
Yea i got it and btw the coil i got with the mod it was an Ni 0.2 and i used it on power mode on like 20 30Wattage and then i discovered that it meant to be on temp ni mode and after i changed it to ni mode i felt really burnend taste think i burned it then i changed to a Ti 0.4 coil and i changed the mode to Temp Ti and it felt much better

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
Yea i got it and btw the coil i got with the mod it was an Ni 0.2 and i used it on power mode on like 20 30Wattage and then i discovered that it meant to be on temp ni mode and after i changed it to ni mode i felt really burnend taste think i burned it then i changed to a Ti 0.4 coil and i changed the mode to Temp Ti and it felt much better

as you discovered Ni and Ti definitely require temp control, but lesson learned and you wont make the same mistake again.

Cubcake

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2016
Florida Miami
it means your coils are flooded with too much juice. a q-tip works wonders for getting the extra bit if it fits, or you can burn it off by blowing into it while on(messy!), a good shake upsidedown, raising the wattage for a few deep inhales...
K tnks btw i am using an Ti 0.4 coil whats a good temp for this ? i used it on 260 270 c on 20W and it felt good but now i read and its says the recommended temp is 230 260 if i over pass 260 can something happen to the coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread