Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Just saw this combo rta/rda/Sub Ohm Clearomizer listed on fasttech and I'm intrigued with its flexibility:

Joyetech ProCore Remix RTA/RDA/Sub Ohm Clearomizer

If it's actually good is anyone's guess and I'm not that experienced to tell just by looking at it. Does anyone see anything that screams "Yay, gotta have it!" or "Don't bother, save your money!" ;) I recall a couple of other tanks/RTAs that had different configuration options (can't recall which ones off the top of my head), but I don't know if they ended up being any good or complete fails.

I only have one tank that would utilize these factory coils (Ello that came with my Pico 25) and I am NOT completely sold on the tank yet (still on the same Eleaf coil, so haven't tried any of the other coils or the ProCore versions), but this may be the next one I would go for rather than trying out the ProCore clearomizer, if I find that the coils are worth it = More options and not tied to a pre-made coil/wick.

I would rather they just come out with an RBA for the Ello/ProCore tanks, but I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread