8wcfpGO.png
vA9qskE.png

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Please notice, since it is approaching to Chinese New Year, we will ship the prizes after Feb 6th.

For those who were not lucky enough, here we have another contest undergoing:Wotofo the Troll RTA Giveaway: Try the Unique One Post Design. If you were interested, please see the details here.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------Contest-----------------------------------------

vape Newbies, Stealth Vapers, even Cloud Chasers, we cannot keep calm to tell you, we here have a contest to give away 3 Joyetech Unimax 25, which is a super portable vape pen, features a 5ml large e-liquid capacity, top-filling, top airflow, bottom feeding coil. Are you ready for this contest? Great timming to give this Unimax 25 a try!

xG9G8eN.jpg

Reply any of the rules to enter:

1.Which features of Joyetech Unimax 25 do you like?
2.Which kind of vape pen did/do you use? (If not, simply answer "Joyetech Unimax25")
3.How do you think bottom feeding technology of Joyetech Unimax 25's coil?
4.Since Joyetech Unimax25 has different kinds of sticker to change, which kind of sticker you would put on if it is customisable
5.Did/Do you use any of Joyetech tank? How do you think of its flavor?

Notes:
1. We use random.org to select 3 winners on Jan 24, 2017.
2. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 5 times at most.
3. We require at least 200 replies.

--------------------------------------About Joyetech Unimax Series-----------------------------------------

Introduce you the latest vape pen by Joyetech-Unimax 22 and Unimax 25. It is undeniable that more and more people need a compact and portable e-cigarette for their out&about. Other than this, it is expected to be customisable to show the owners identity and taste. Well, Joyetech Unimax is such a series features trendy and portable. It has many stickers for your options. You could chang the color of it to match with your dress every day. The Unimax come in 2 diameters-22mm and 25mm, for different vaping choice. Apparently,the 25mm has a relatively bigger capacity of e-iquid and battery-5ml and 300mAh. Both of them feature top filling, top airflow, comes with its BFL coils, which is leakage-proof for sure.The new BFL coils are proved to be the guarantee of the flavor quality cause its new and unique structure. If you happen to look for a vape pen and a flavor chaser, Joyetech Unimax is the one worth of your trying.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

I've paired up my VT75 Nano with an ultimo for my bedtime vape for about a month now, flavor is decent but there is definitely better out there, the pollux 22 for the same range of tank is much better but I'm out of coils... Wish I had one in black :X

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    I just got an Ornate tank, so far it's pretty good. More like a cloud tank than a flavor tank. I have a Cubis pro, which may be ok for a beginner - rather unsatisfying for me. I also have an Elitar, which has basically the same atomizer as the Cubis Pro, same coils - also not thrilling...

@Axelbeam @TheKiddVapes @diabolique @liblue1 @CountBoredom check this out...

Thank you @AlmightyEvan !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread