Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Introduce you the latest vape pen by joyetech-Unimax 22 and Unimax 25. It is undeniable that more and more people need a compact and portable e-cigarette for their out&about. Other than this, it is expected to be customisable to show the owners identity and taste. Well, Joyetech Unimax is such a series features trendy and portable. It has many stickers for your options. You could chang the color of it to match with your dress every day. The Unimax come in 2 diameters-22mm and 25mm, for different vaping choice. Apparently,the 25mm has a relatively bigger capacity of e-iquid and battery-5ml and 300mAh. Both of them feature top filling, top airflow, comes with its BFL coils, which is leakage-proof for sure.The new BFL coils are proved to be the guarantee of the flavor quality cause its new and unique structure. If you happen to look for a vape pen and a flavor chaser, Joyetech Unimax is the one worth of your trying.

xG9G8eN.jpg

Features:
TFTA-Tank with completely detachable structure
New BFL coils for total pure flavor
UNIMAX battery with long-lasting power
Changeable stickers to color your life

More details of Joyetech Unimax, find here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/search/Joyetech-UNIMAX.html

Use "AHG10" to enjoy an extra 10% off discount.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Sure hope they don't use those cubis style coils that shoot burning hot ejuice in your mouth... Would never buy a Joyetech tank after that experience without looking at the coils first...

I had a burnt spot on my tongue for 4 days....

According to Joyetech's saying, the BFL coil is newly designed. Let's see how it is!;)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Sure hope they don't use those cubis style coils that shoot burning hot ejuice in your mouth... Would never buy a Joyetech tank after that experience without looking at the coils first...

I had a burnt spot on my tongue for 4 days....
The only Cubis coils I've ever had problems with is the ones using the notch coils. The original 0.5 ohm coils that came with the original Cubis tank (not the Cubis Pro) works like a charm for me. The only downside is that the vape is a bit too restrictive for me. This is why I use the Freemax Starre Pure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread