• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueNorthist

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cariboo Country, BC
Woo Hoo package waiting for me at home.

Soon I will be home sittin in my snuggy vapein on some Juggy.....:)
Got my goods from the Jugster this morning, and combined with my new EVO I am way beyond psychiatric help. I am completely lost to the cloud now. I will just, float away.... (sizzle, aaaaaaaaaah...)

FlukeSDS

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal, Canada
Ordered from Jugs on Wednesday and according to CP it's been processed at the facility in my hometown. Hopefully the website hasn't been updated and it's actually sitting at home waiting for me haha.

This thread makes it really hard to be patient lol. I'm really looking forward to all the juices I picked up, and I also ordered my first batch of bridgeless atomizers from them!

Can't wait.

Nrgaway

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
I got an order from Jugheads and have a question about the JokeSmoke 2.0 (VG)

Is it supposed to be virtually colourless and tasteless? All my other flavours have a taste or smell to them, and the Jokesmoke seems to be unflavoured. I really don't mind it that way; just want to know if this is normal or if its supposed to taste some other way (incase they forgot to mix it or something :)

Most of the other VG flavours have a real strong wierd taste to them that is not part of the flavour (since its the same type of smell/flavour base from all of them) so I am going to steep them for a few days to see if that helps, since it did help with another brand I tried.

Nrgaway

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
Since it was in to tobacco section I kinda expected to taste like tobacco. I really think I will end up liking it; waiting for everything to 'steep' to get rid of the bad smell/taste. I got it since many people seem to like it and had to find out for myself why :)

I kinda get sick of flavoured juice so am really looking forward to this; its so hard to find one that I can use all day (vanilla too strong after awhile, grape is light but I can only handle it for an hour, cinnamon is one of my favs, but only PB Dragon makes a variation of that I like (so far) and they don't ship to Canada.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Personally, that's one of the reasons I like it so much. The taste it has is very very slight, so it definitely doesn't overpower your senses, and it tends to compliment whatever else you might be drinking or eating. It's like comparing it to an "ArrowRoot" cookie. It doesn't really taste like a cookie, but you can't eat just one.

Cobber

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Kingston Ontario
www.itsjustvapor.com
Nope. That's the way it is. Don't worry, it'll grow on you! I felt the same when I first tried it, but now it is a staple of my vaping diet. Accentuates the taste of fine scotch I might add!!!

Not so hot with a tall glass of cold milk ... no really, it was horrid.

I do like the 2.0 ... it will be on my next order

FlukeSDS

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal, Canada
So I received my order on Monday, and I gotta say that I am extremely pleased with both the products themselves and with the customer service. Friendly isn't even a strong enough word to describe how I was treated haha. Awesome.

Although, I'm really not digging Roll'eez atm haha :blush:.

Nope. That's the way it is. Don't worry, it'll grow on you! I felt the same when I first tried it, but now it is a staple of my vaping diet. Accentuates the taste of fine scotch I might add!!!

I feel the same way about JokeSmoke 2.0 (subtle but awesome taste) but just out of curiosity, does the flavor differ between JokeSmoke and JokeSmoke 2.0? Or is it just the VG / PG base that changes?

Thanks again Juggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread