Juice brands carried by Canvape

Status
Not open for further replies.

torch

Jul 18, 2015
I'm pretty new to all this, but have tried some of the Paradise Vapes and Vapenjuice products you sell. I can't seem to find a manufacturer website for either of them (there is a "Paradise Vape" -- no plural -- but seems to be a completely different product line.

Are these house brands?

Using the search function, I found this thread mentioning that samples were being sent for testing, but can't find any results anywhere: Diacetyl in e-cigs again? | E-Cigarette Forum

What brands/flavours were tested? What were the findings?

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
They are house brands we should have all testing completed and under it's own category on the site mid next month. This will be for all e-liquid on our site both House, Canadian and USA brands available. In the meantime if you have any specific brand/flavour you would like information on e-mail support@canvape.com. Diacetyl is for the most part a thing of the past however we remain vigilant and it is not in any flavouring currently used in our house brands. The big debate/question is regarding Acetyl Propionyl(2,3-Pentanedione) which we as well as the rest of the industry are taking notice of and addressing.

You can find information for many brands we carry here:

Anything specific in the meantime contact support as mentioned :)

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread