Juice going bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladeangel87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Got some e-liquid from DIYflavorshack, and was loving the cafe viennoise, and Irish Cream, but now they started tasting bland. I cleaned out the atties, and can use other juice and the flavor is alright so its not the atties when it started getting kinda bland. I keep them in a drawer in my comp desk in my room, and it gets somewhat warm sometimes, but not hot, and its in the desk most the time out of the light. I take out the juice to drip only, and had it about 2 weeks or so. Its only a 10 mL bottle of liquid with 2/3 gone from the Viennoise, and 1/3 from the Irish Cream, and I have ordered some more juice but has anyone else had probs with juice going bad?

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Got some e-liquid from DIYflavorshack, and was loving the cafe viennoise, and Irish Cream, but now they started tasting bland. I cleaned out the atties, and can use other juice and the flavor is alright so its not the atties when it started getting kinda bland. I keep them in a drawer in my comp desk in my room, and it gets somewhat warm sometimes, but not hot, and its in the desk most the time out of the light. I take out the juice to drip only, and had it about 2 weeks or so. Its only a 10 mL bottle of liquid with 2/3 gone from the Viennoise, and 1/3 from the Irish Cream, and I have ordered some more juice but has anyone else had probs with juice going bad?

Have you spoken to Dawn at DIY yet? Please let her know cause she will probably want to know if there is a problem with her juice. Shes awesome to deal with and would feel really bad if she knew there was a problem with her product. If you havent alrealdy done that please call her asap. Her customer service is great. :D

bladeangel87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Have you spoken to Dawn at DIY yet? Please let her know cause she will probably want to know if there is a problem with her juice. Shes awesome to deal with and would feel really bad if she knew there was a problem with her product. If you havent alrealdy done that please call her asap. Her customer service is great. :D

Well don't really wanna say its her product because it tasted amazing when I got it. I'm not that heavy a vaper, and it has been out in the air awhile so it might have just started to go bad, but it was kick ... juice.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Well don't really wanna say its her product because it tasted amazing when I got it. I'm not that heavy a vaper, and it has been out in the air awhile so it might have just started to go bad, but it was kick ... juice.

You already mentioned by name that it was from DIY in the original post otherwise I wouldnt have said her name...............

Besides, Dawns juice shouldnt do that and if she doesnt know whats happening with that particular mix she cant look into it and figure out why its doing what its doing. Maybe she tried something new and she needs to know that its not working. That way she doesnt keep making the same formula and putting out a product that needs some tweaking. The suppliers invite your feedback. They dont bite LOL

Last edited:

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
It may very well be , that you've become accustom t the taste / flavor.

I agree that may be what has happened. It happens to me all the time. I will find a flavor that I love and vape it to death...then I find I don't really taste it anymore, so I switch to a different flavor...vape it to death and same thing...blah taste. Then I will switch back to the first one and voila! It tastes good again. Weird tastebuds!!! But that is just me!! :)

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I agree that may be what has happened. It happens to me all the time. I will find a flavor that I love and vape it to death...then I find I don't really taste it anymore, so I switch to a different flavor...vape it to death and same thing...blah taste. Then I will switch back to the first one and voila! It tastes good again. Weird tastebuds!!! But that is just me!! :)

You know what, You just verified my thoughts, I'm gonna get a different flavor, I've been sticking with RY4, hmm, wonder what flavor I should get, since I really enjoy this one. I buy no less then 30Ml, so I'll take anyones suggestions if they enjoy the same, and have a second...............

Get this though, I brought this up to my wife today, interestingly enough, she said that she doesn't smell that " toasted / roasted marshmallow " scent anymore. It's been roughly two weeks on this thing.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I do the same thing.I'll get something that's my favorite but after awhile it starts tasting blah so I swap to something else awhile then come back to my fav and it's rocking again.
I've learned to swap out because if I vape anything to long it loses it's taste.

bladeangel87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
It was prolly my fault, where I keep them in my desk is close to my tower and they could have gotten warm, talked to them and they are sending me another bottle of Viennois and Irish Creme even though it was probably my own fault...

Oh terrie what I was trying to say is that its not her product's fault, not that its not her product, think you misunderstood me, and just to be clear the juice is damn good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread