Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hey Steve - Are the liquid flavors strong? I like to buy high nic and cut down without losing too much flavor.

Most are VERY flavorful, these are a fabulous work, in progress. Please email all suggestions, thru my website, so I can instruct factory to GET IT PERFECT:evil:

The 36mg is HOT HOT HOT:D

Thanks

Steve:cool:

www.vapor4life.com

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Has anyone tried the Doc Pepper? Does it taste anything like Dr. Pepper? I'm addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper and I think it would be awesome to be able to vape it also :)

You are gonna LOVE the Doc Pepper:pit is serious in it's deep flavors. My Favorite soda is diet Doc Pepper as well. This truely is a winner

You will be in VAPIN Heaven

Vape-on

Steve:cool:

hobson

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Houston
Newbie here... is there some sort of secret handshake required to get my question answered?

I posted it on this thread, sent a PM and sent a msg through the website. Is it a hard question or something?

Here's the question: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are the juices made? And, is it the same juice that comes in the cartridge/atomizer?

Sorry man, 400 emails, and a biz to run......only so much time in a day!!!!!
question answered above, chill baby.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
WOOT! I got my Nobacco Juice about 20 minutes ago. This stuff kicks tush. I am truly SMILIN'. I tried the grape first, tastes like grape Kool-Aid, but not as strong as when I make it:evil:. Next was No Flavor, it really is no flavor, just nice smooth throat hit, score. I have to leave soon, but will take others with me to try and will post initial reactions of them late tonight when I get home.

I can feel the nicotine sitting on my tongue right now. Now that is what a true Nobacco experience should be.

Steve, these are 4 U.:D:D:D:D:D

]v[icr0-kn0x

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Sacramento, CA
I also just got mines in the mail. I was pretty surprise at the size difference between my 10ml bottles and the 20ml bottles. Holy Crappers! 8-o It will be a while till I run out of juice since I snagged as many as I can afford (which was quiet a bit for me). Now I just need enough hardware to last me as long as the juice. LOL! It's like buying hot dogs and buns in the good ole days. They will almost never match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread