Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
juice n Alcohol

What do you like vapin with your poisons?

Currently sipping on Brandy with a splash of coke, vaping on The Plume Room's burley n candy, a couple puffs, then the Cure.

I seem to have an issue when drinking... Most juice taste exactly the same if I even have one beer. The burley and cure stuff really pops and breaks through. Does anyone else have this issue?

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I can't vape any of the custards or vanilla's when drinking... Alcohol does something weird to my taste buds and makes anything like those taste just strange. So, for me, it's Strawnilla! For some reason, the addition of strawberry stops the weirdness. I usually enjoy it with margarita's. Tried one of Mista Kent Brook's Straw-ber-ita's today from Bud Light and those were nasty lol.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Juice n Alcohol

What do you like vapin with your poisons?

Currently sipping on Brandy with a splash of coke, vaping on The Plume Room's burley n candy, a couple puffs, then the Cure.

I seem to have an issue when drinking... Most juice taste exactly the same if I even have one beer. The burley and cure stuff really pops and breaks through. Does anyone else have this issue?

Coming from a NET maker, I love Burley N Candy. It is one of my favorite vapes and I keep a bottle on hand at all times. Try a deep NET tobacco. By deep I mean, robust with a smokey taste.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I can't vape any of the custards or vanilla's when drinking... Alcohol does something weird to my taste buds and makes anything like those taste just strange. So, for me, it's Strawnilla! For some reason, the addition of strawberry stops the weirdness. I usually enjoy it with margarita's. Tried one of Mista Kent Brook's Straw-ber-ita's today from Bud Light and those were nasty lol.

Yeah, I didn't even want to try that! YUCK! As john and I was talking about I'm a booze snob, LOL :p

Coming from a NET maker, I love Burley N Candy. It is one of my favorite vapes and I keep a bottle on hand at all times. Try a deep NET tobacco. By deep I mean, robust with a smokey taste.

That sounds like it would go well with a nice single malt like Glengoyne. I don't drink as the MS meds I'm on hit my liver like I'm drinking a fifth of vodka a day so no reason to push things IMO...:laugh:

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
The most robust NET I have had was MOV Apache. I didn't care for the Apache but I did like there Southern Gentleman and Sunday Morning.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
The most robust NET I have had was MOV Apache. I didn't care for the Apache but I did like there Southern Gentleman and Sunday Morning.

I ordered their whole line and didn't really care for any of them but Pendragon. They actually sent me my order twice. When I called and told them, they told me to keep the second order, free of charge. Those are going to my friend.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I'm mainly an IPA drinker, and there's nothing like an IPA with The Virus or ACB!
I frequently enjoy a vodka-cran, and just about any joose works for me, and the vodka-cran seems to pallet cleanse.
Dry red wines seem to go well with any NET or bakery flavors, while I struggle to find a good vape with dry whites (I can't stand sweet wines).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread