Juice Review Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
Could we possibly have a dedicated juice review thread here? That would be nice. I am working and almost finished a pretty in depth review of about 12 different flavors and I have 3 more on "steep" for about 4 more days and new ones that I just ordered. In this thread, everyone can add to it and maybe put it in the "stickies" for new members who want some ideas. Just a thought??

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
My Review of FSUSA’s flavors:
Banana Cream Pie- tastes a bit more like banana cream pudding, but very good. It could use a little more of a pie crust flavor along with it. I’ve found that this flavor takes just a little longer to steep- maybe give it 3 weeks and it’s delicious. One of my favorites +9
Almond Pleasure-tastes just like an Almond Joy candy bar. You can definitely taste the chocolate, coconut, and almond. 2 week steep time required, but even better as it ages more than that. I’ve had mine for 2 months and it just gets better and better +10 (PS- I’ve read and do believe that if you try to vape this before the 2 week steep time, it tastes like a popcorn jelly bean)
Fireball-a “must have” in my juice stash. Tastes more like a sweet cinnamon than some of the “mouth burning ones” that people describe from other vendors. I would say, more like “Big Red” gum or the sweet part of a fireball. This is great alone or mixed with other flavors, such as caramel cream and cappuccino smooth +10
Caramel Cream-Very smooth, very good and great to vape, either on it’s own, or with a lot of other flavors. Alone, I would say, that it tastes like the “Cow Tail” candy, but with more caramel than cream. Very versatile stuff, I must say! Needs the 2 weeks steep time +9
Hopscotch- “spot on” to a Werther’s candy- Amazing stuff and a very popular flavor in our happy little vaping world! YUM +++10
Butterscotch Almond- Similar to the Hopscotch, but a little more mellow. Very distinct flavors of butterscotch, with a subtle hint of almond flavor. A great flavor combination. Need the full 2 week steep time, and like the Almond Pleasures, gets better after that even. ++10 EDIT- I re-ordered this with 1x extra flavoring but am finding that I like this “as is”…………….
Hypnotic Mist- This flavor varies by person! I find it to taste like a light citrus soda (bubbles & all). Other people have described the citrus taste and some have described as fruity. Whatever the flavor, there is a TON of vapor and TH! This is not a flavor that you want to use when trying to “stealth” vape. Little to no “steep time” required- is great right out of the mailbox. +8
Orange Creamsicle- “Spot on” to my favorite Edy’s orange and cream sherbert. Very good stuff and maybe, to some, could use 1x extra flavor, but I prefer this “as is.” I received this as a sample and will be ordering more +10
Cappuccino Smooooth- This one is perfect for people who love a little coffee with their cream and sugar. I am not a coffee drinker but LOVE this flavor! Very rich, smooth and flavorful. I tried the 10ml bottle with the intent of adding it to some of my other flavors, but love it just as well on it’s own. I ordered a few more. Steep time of only about a week. Great stuff +10
Strawberry Kiwi- Very flavorful on both the strawberry and the kiwi and NOT the taste of imitation strawberry either! These flavors both taste like ripe, juicy, sweet, just picked at the peak of season. Another sample that I just ordered more of +10
S’mores- Now, this is truly a work of art here! The taste of milk chocolate, sweet marshmallows, and graham crackers in one, and I swear I can detect a hint of “campfire roast” in there somewhere or maybe it’s my imagination, but I doubt it. These people really nailed this one- great job guys!!! Only 1 week steep time and is better and better after that. I have a 10 ml bottle and ordered a lot more ++++++++10

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Cool I just found one of my reviews it was on page 7, I also found an older review of mine and I've added to it all a bit, and made a few changes and updates.

These are all 12mg strength 50/50 also please keep in mind these are fresh mixed just received today
These are rated 1-10 again and I'm gonna clarify a little how I rate these, 10- I will only give this to a juice I think is absolutely out of this world fantastic, 9- Really a great flavor, 8- really good, 7- Still good enough that I would vape it all day, 6- not bad, 5- OK, 4 and less is the score I will give a juice I really don't like

Lime Cold Pressed 7.5 - Tastes like lime that was well.. cold pressed (I borrowed this description from TexasT :lol: )
Jungle Juice 9.5 - Nice fruity flavor and subtle undertones that almost would have you think your drinking an alcoholic drink. I would say it actually tastes like a perfect mix of the real thing
American Spirit 10 - This rivals Pall/Mall in my mind as the best cig "replica"
Maple Walnut 9 - Tastes like walnuts with a coating of maple syrup
Pina Coloda 8 - Tastes a lot like the actual drink
Key Lime Pie 9.5 - Tastes just like the real thing and you can even taste the pie crust, this is really nice.
Hypnotic Mist 10 - I can't believe I put off trying this so long. I think it tasted a lot like a Fresca soda only way better
Green Tea 8 - This flavor is dead on. I am amazed how much it tastes exactly like the real thing

These were all a great bunch of flavors. In total I think I've tried right around 50 flavors now and so far Lemon drop is the only one that I do not like.

These below are 24mg 50/50 from samplers-
Moonpie - 9.5 Very Yummy
Strawberry Cheesecake - 10+ One of my new favorites for sure. I love the real thing and this tastes very much like it.
Smore - 10 Tastes an awful lot like a real smore, Yum!.
555- 9 Another one that tastes a lot like a analog minus the nastiness
Tootsie Roll - 9 Actually tastes a lot like the real thing
Lemon Meringue - 8 Very lemony and nice sweetness
Caramel Cream - 8 Nice Caramel flavor and creaminess
Baby Back Ribs - 8 Surprisingly good and nice balance of flavors
Cream Soda - 7 Tastes like a mix of root-beer and cream soda mixed together
Banana Split - 5 All I got from this was a subtle banana flavor maybe even the sampler is too new and needs aging?
Banana Split Update -8.5 Wow this one really improved I taste stronger banana flavor as well as chocolate and a creamy flavor now
Lemon Drop - 4 Definite lemon flavor and quite tart/sour I think it would be better at least to me if it had just a little sweetness
Lemon Drop Update - 5 I'd say now that it's not bad it's definitely not a sweet flavor and quite different than my usual go tos

Here we go I found another earlier review of mine-

Hopscotch - Just plain awesomeness in a bottle. I can see what everyone has been raving about now. Definitely more of a butterscotch taste and a bit different than butterscotch/almond which I also like very much. It actually tastes exactly like a Werther's original candy. This one gets a 10.

Butterscotch/almond - One of my very favorites. Nice and sweet but not sickeningly sweet. I taste the almond mainly on the exhale. Very very tasty and I have ordered this one a few times now including a 120ml. 10+

Pall Mall - I am really surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. And I swear it really tastes like smoke. Seems to really have some TH too, made me cough a couple times. For someone just freshly transitioning from analogs I think this one may be perfect. I think I personally like this one a lot because Pall/Mall was the brand I smoked. I give this a 10.

Cappuccino Smooth - If you like coffee with just the right amount of sugar and cream you will love this. This is really really good. I think this one deserves a 9.5
-note- When I say just the right amount of sugar and cream I really mean a little coffee with your sugar and cream because that is how I usually drink my coffee.

FreedomSmoke - Definitely a vary strong smoke flavor. I found the Pall Mall better and smoother but then these are all freshly mixed. If age doesn't tame this one I think I may be using it to add a smoky flavor to other flavors. It's not bad I could definitely vape it by itself but there are other flavor I like much more. I give this one a 6 for now but I really think I will give it a higher score when it's aged about a month.

CoffeeX - Tastes like a dark french roast coffee. It's pretty good, but I like the cappuccino smooth better. Someone who drinks coffee straight up or with little cream or sugar I think would prefer this one. I think this one might be really good to add a coffee flavor by putting just a few drops in with another flavor. I give this one a 7.5.

CoffeeX Update -I just sampled some that is aged about 1.5 months and it is alot smoother and tastier than when I first tasted it which was like 1 or 2 days after it was mixed I would now give this a 9.

ChocolateBiscotti - Tastes like a cookie with chocolate icing on it. This a somewhat subtle flavor compared to some others but it's really good. Perfect for a really smooth and relaxing vape. I give this one 8.

7Leaves - A nice tobacco flavor. Sweet and smokey this tastes really good. I like the Pall/Mall better but this one is nice too. I give this one an 8.

Wyatt Earp revisited - This one is probably my favorite juice I have ever tasted. When I first got some it was freshly mixed and it had a slightly perfume taste which too me gave it a taste like black liquorish which I enjoyed. I've bought a few bottles of this and I tried it again from a bottle that is about a month and half old. It tastes totally different now. It has much more of a tobacco flavor and to me tastes like a fine cigar, like a good Dominican or Cuban there also hints of pipe tobacco and very faint taste of liquorish. I absolutely love this flavor, in my opinion it doesn't get any better than this. If it weren't for the fact that I like variety and FSUSA has so many really good flavors I would vape this 24/7. I give this a 10+.

PS- I forgot to mention that these above are all 50/50 pg/vg and 18mg in strength

New Additions
Watermelon Bubblegum - 10 A nice sweet and tangy watermelon flavor. Very flavorful and just yummy. I really really like this one a lot. (12mg 50/50)
Water Razzle - 9 A nice combination of watermelon and raspberry. Tasty and smooth. (12mg 50/50)
Bubblegum - 10+ I really love this flavor. Tastes just like a good old fashioned pink bubblegum (old school Dubble Bubble or Bazooka Joe) (24mg 50/50)
Almond Pleasure (joy)- 9.5 My favorite Chocolate flavor tastes quite a bit like a almond joy candy bar it's all there chocolate, coconut and almond. (18mg 50/50)
Cocoa Chaos - 8.5 Tastes a little like cocoa puffs cereal but not quite as sweet with coffee undertones (24mg 50/50)
Applewood - 9.5 I usually prefer sweeter flavors but this is very tasty. Apple flavor and a woody/smoky flavor. (24mg 50/50) -Warning- Do not under any circumstances let TexasT's wife know you have this juice in your possession, I heard she will come pay you a visit :lol:
Candy Cane - 9 A nice refreshing sweet and minty flavor. Tastes just like a real candy cane. I usually don't care much for minty or menthol flavors but this is nice.
Candy Corn - 7 Pretty good and does taste a bit like candy corn
Candy Apple - 9 Tastes just like a candy apple very tasty
Rocking Chair - 9.5 Very smooth and relaxing. I have no idea what to describe the flavor as, it's a little bit sweet but quite mellow and very tasty.
Pink Lemonade - 8 Tastes like pink lemonade
Orange Cream Sickle - 10 One of my favorites, I know I've posted about it before surprised I left it out here. Tastes like a orange sherbet with whipped cream, this is one that I really love.

Most of these have been in my stash for a good bit now. I have gone back and re-tasted some of them now that they have some age. I also have some flavors that I haven't reviewed and will try to add them soon. -update- Got pretty much all of them added now, but there may be a couple more.

Last edited:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
From Heartbskts review-
S’mores- Now, this is truly a work of art here! The taste of milk chocolate, sweet marshmallows, and graham crackers in one, and I swear I can detect a hint of “campfire roast” in there somewhere or maybe it’s my imagination, but I doubt it. These people really nailed this one- great job guys!!! Only 1 week steep time and is better and better after that. I have a 10 ml bottle and ordered a lot more ++++++++10

I agree with everything you say on the S'mores, I think I even detect a hint of the campfire roast in there too, and I also ordered more. :) :vapor:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Holy Crap Denrock- That was awesome- thank you- now we know this will stay where people need to look when they want to order new flavors. You have tried almost all of them?!

I think I've tried about 55 out of 184. I have tried most of the ones that to me looked good. I am sure there are probably many great ones I haven't tasted yet, but I plan to try lots more once the vape lounge is opened.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I notice that there isn't a review yet on Tutti Fruitti. I am vaping it now at and it is about 2 weeks old. It taste like juciy fruit gum and has a slight pink flavor. I need to probably let it steep longer because the flavor will get stonger but don't want to put it down. Now David needs to have another sale so I can get a bigger bottle than 10ml. Mine is at 12mg and 50/50.
:)
wv

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
You guys are going to bankrupt me:vapor: I got my first bottle of Rocking Chair yesterday so I'm hoping to wait at least a week to give it a try. However in the same order I picked up my first bottles of Tootsie Roll and Watermelon Bubblegum.

I just tried the Tootsie Roll and guess what it taste like? Tootsie Rolls.:laugh: But I'm going to try my very best to let it steep for a week. I couldn't resist and did vape a couple drops of Watermelon Bubble Gum yesterday before decapping. It was nice then. I have some on my 306 LR right now which is causing me to stop typing to take drags.:facepalm:

I ordered it in 30 ml and can see that I will have to get 120 mls if I ever expect to see what it's like after a good steepage period because this bottle will be gone quick. Hey David, I really hope Watermelon Bubblegum will be one of the Gold Label juices. May be the only way I get to vape it aged.:2cool:

Buck

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Guthrie, Oklahoma
Denrock first off that is a great list thanks! But like Heartbskts, and AB said, you are killing me, I have been going through and making a list of gotta try this one from your reviews.

I might have to see if David does financing.

I just got my first order the other day and had to sample them right away, got Bubblegum, French Toast, and Hopscotch. Your reviews are spot on. I have put them away, its hard to believe they will get better.

I also got a sample of Wyatt Earp, it had a nice brown color, notice I said had it's just about gone.
FSUSA is going to be my only juice stop from here on out.

I guess you need to get busy you still have 100 more juices to review for us! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread