Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Great review, Section! I'm with you on the Creme Brulee. I love it, but it is NOT making my Boge LR cartos happy AT ALL. I might have to break my rule of "no cartridges" and see how it goes with an atty and cart. I'm not very good with dripping, although it is probably thick enough that it wouldn't flood like I have a tendancy to do.

But it tastes really really good. Until the carto says "nope, not happening".

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Dripped the Minted Water all morning today. It's a somewhat odd flavor with a strange undertone of something (cucumber, maybe?). At higher voltage (5.6 on a 3 Ohm atty) the undertone fades into the background (yay!) and it becomes a nice and refreshing mint with subtle complexity.
Overall, it's an pretty good change-of-pace vape that really comes together at high voltage. I'll buy it again at some point...

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
Not sure whats going on with this juice I bought from you guys. I'm kinda new and just wanted to share this. So I bought 60ml apricot with extra flavoring and I can taste it but was expecting more flavor being I paid extra. Does it need to steep? Had it from feb 16 ,13. And the bottle says a date from last february? Did I get ripped? Please fill me in

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Not sure whats going on with this juice I bought from you guys. I'm kinda new and just wanted to share this. So I bought 60ml apricot with extra flavoring and I can taste it but was expecting more flavor being I paid extra. Does it need to steep? Had it from feb 16 ,13. And the bottle says a date from last february? Did I get ripped? Please fill me in

FSUSA has no premixed liquids. It's likely that the label date is incorrect. Most liquids need to steep, especially with bottles 60 ml. or more. Take the cap off and let it steep for a few days.

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
FSUSA has no premixed liquids. It's likely that the label date is incorrect. Most liquids need to steep, especially with bottles 60 ml. or more. Take the cap off and let it steep for

ty for helping me. Come to think about the date I think the 12 and 13 needed to be swapped....so I just take the cap completely off?

Last edited:

StumpyJoe

Jan 19, 2012
usa
I just ordered and received the desert ship and ry4 favors after hearing some great reviews on them. Im new to this but just like with all my other juices so far as soon as I got them in I cracked them open for a little sample. All I have to say is HORRIBLE. Maybe I'm going about this in the wrong way but all my other juices from other companies tasted good right out of the mailbox and even better as they aged. For some reason both of these taste strongly of concrete dust. This concrete flavor is so strong I don't see it going away with even the longest of steeps. Has anyone else experienced this? Manufacturing issue? Or just me being impatient?

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Hey joe... I felt the same way. I learned that only if you buy pre mixed it will taste awesome right out the mailman hand. Had my juice since the 18th steeped for 2 days now and pretty much my whole room smells like apricot... The more I read and the more questions I asked , the more answers I'll get.

I don't know why you believed buying premised will taste awesome right when you receive the package. Pre-mixed just means that FSUSA premixed the flavor you ordered with the nicotine when you placed the order. As noted in my prior post, let it steep! Take the cap off for at least a day (put a paper towel over it), then shake it the next day. 60 ml. bottles take some time to steep. Some flavors are good after a few days, but others take longer.

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
Vape gal... No disrespect but that would only mean every single juice made in the world is pre mixed right? So to me it wouldn't make sense to even say pre mixed on a website.all I was telling him was I been letting it steep like you mentioned and it getting better by the hour. Now to think about it. Pre mix said by fsusa means that they mixed it on previous orders?... There are several meanings to what pre mix could mean, for instance. All china made liquid is pre mixed...aloha

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Ha-y-n

Some suppliers have premixed juice. The ecig vendors that have true 'pre-mixed' juices typically sell juices made in China. I also know of an ecig vendor that sells juice that's made in India.

Some USA ecig companies, including FSUSA, produce the product when ordered. I can't speak for other ecig vendors, but I know that FSUSA makes every order individually. When the order is placed, an employee (a mixer) mixes the vg, pg, flavor, and nicotine.

Hope this helps!

rycheme

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Here are my contributions to this awesome thread. The analogs I smoked were Camel Jade/Crush/Silver, so I'm a big fan of the peppermint flavors. My reviews will be biased towards the mint flavors, which is truly what has helped me quit analogs. All of my reviews are based on 18mg nicotine, 50/50 PG/VG and on the Joye 510 e-cig.

Stuff I like
1) Wintergreen: This is my #1 go-to vape because of it's strong, mint flavor. This one reminds me enough of Camel Crush to stave off any analog cravings that I have.

2) Cool Fusion: I absolutely love this flavor - it's lightly peachy with a good mint undertone. Very refreshing and great as an all-day vape.

3) Peppermint Cream: This flavor is a more muted mint flavor with a nice creamy undertone to balance everything out.

Stuff I don't like
4) Spearmint: Unfortunately this one tastes far too much like gum for me to truly enjoy it. It''s quite strong in flavor, so if you're into Trident, this is probably for you.

5) Irish Cream: I love Irish Cream normally, but I simply don't enjoy this one. I have a tough time pinpointing why, but it's not for me.

6) Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Strawberry, & Peppermint Patty: For some reason, I just can't get into the chocolate flavors. They all seem very thick and cocoa-y to me, not at all like chocolate really tastes in the mouth.

Edited to fix run-on sentence.

Greykin

Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Arizona, USA
I love FreedomSmokeUSA-customer service-EXCELLENT-custom orders EXCELLENT-Choices EXCELLENT

Yes, yes & yes. I agree.

On to the juices!

Graham Cracker - 18mg 50/50 w/extra flavor - Amazingly good. Not only did I absolutely destroy the 5ml bottle I had in no time flat, but I got 3 co-workers hooked on it as well. It's not too sweet, but has a crazy good graham cracker flavor. Easily an all-day vape.

Cumbermelon - 18mg 50/50 w/ extra flavor - Mellow & refreshing. To me it tastes like cucumber on the inhale, and melon on the exhale. It's a great "palate cleanser" that I vape between drastically different juices. So if I'm switching from a fruity juice to a coffee juice, I'll often drip some cumbermelon for an easy transition. Great in the early morning and late at night when I find my taste buds and throat more sensitive. If you like cucumbers and melons, you'll love this juice.

Starblast - 18mg 50/50 w/ extra flavor - Blow your brains out fruity. You can tell when someone is vaping this juice from 5 feet away. I can't say I fill any tanks with this stuff, but it's great to drip it when you want a strong flavor shot of fruity goodness.

Wintergreen - 18mg 50/50 - Very nice wintergreen flavor. It was my champion juice when I was craving a menthol analog...and more importantly my go-to flavor when dealing with "dead tongue syndrom" as my sense of smell & taste returned post-analogs. As much as I love it, Wintergreen has been made obsolete by....

Cool Fusion - 18mg 50/50 w/ extra flavor - Mentholated, somewhat fruity, slightly floral...this juice hits so many bases in all the right ways. I think I may stop buying Starblast and Wintergreen in favor of just buying bucket-fulls of Cool Fusion. I have a 5ml DCT devoted entirely to this juice alone.

There's my $0.02.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
Ha-y-n

Some suppliers have premixed juice. The ecig vendors that have true 'pre-mixed' juices typically sell juices made in China. I also know of an ecig vendor that sells juice that's made in India.

Some USA ecig companies, including FSUSA, produce the product when ordered. I can't speak for other ecig vendors, but I know that FSUSA makes every order individually. When the order is placed, an employee (a mixer) mixes the vg, pg, flavor, and nicotine.

Hope this helps!

Is it possible to order Wyatt Earp at other than 50/50 PG VG?

Is it possible to order Wyatt Earp at other than 50/50 PG VG?

Unfortunately you cannot order Wyatt Earp in any other pg/vg levels because it is a specialty flavor. Any of our flavors that say they are a specialty afterwords, we are unable to alter other than nicotine level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread