Juice Review Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, thanks. I'll try to figure out a way to thin it a bit. It is a little thick to flow throw the hole in the carto in my tank without burning the cartomizer. Not certain how I can do this yet, maybe alcohol. I'll research it. I Love FSUSA btw, rockin' ejuices ;)

Thank you! We love each and every one of you too! Saving lives... one day at a time! :thumbs:

lavegas04

Supporting Member
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2012
Palm Bay FL
I'm on 2nd day vaping Bewitched 12 mg extra flavor and it's the first juice I'm crazy about and can't get enough of. I'll definitely be getting more. It tastes like fruit bubble gum to me and that's the last flavor I'd ever imagine liking. Just goes to show you gotta have an open mind about flavor. Now I'm curious to try to some pipe/cigar/tobacco flavors since I'm sure I won't like them either.

hammer of the gods

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi guys and gals I'm new to vaping (just about a month now). I'm lucky enough to live about a block away from FSUSA and I got to say there are some great people there everyone has been so helpful. Now that I got the pleasantries out of the way let me tell you my problem with them, when I first went into the store I bought a kit and 5 10ml. bottles of different flavors one of which was king kong the problem is it is so good I'm afraid to try anything else because I can't imagine any other flavor tasting so good. The chocolate flavor is so rich with a playful hint of banana on the finish. At first I didn't know about steeping juice and it was delicious right from the store and then once I found out about it I bought a 30 ml bottle and let it sit for a week (I couldn't wait any longer) it took it to a whole other level of insane deliciousness.
I hate to ask this but could you guys make it a little less good so I could try some other flavors? ;)

hammer of the gods

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ooh! I had forgotten about King Kong. Ran out a year ago and I'm going to order some more.

Whatever you do Hammer, don't try hopscotch. If you are trying to avoid flavours that are so good you can't vape anything else, you really need to steer clear of that bad boy.
thanks for the advice I will not stop in today and buy a bottle ;)

Hi guys and gals I'm new to vaping (just about a month now). I'm lucky enough to live about a block away from FSUSA and I got to say there are some great people there everyone has been so helpful. Now that I got the pleasantries out of the way let me tell you my problem with them, when I first went into the store I bought a kit and 5 10ml. bottles of different flavors one of which was king kong the problem is it is so good I'm afraid to try anything else because I can't imagine any other flavor tasting so good. The chocolate flavor is so rich with a playful hint of banana on the finish. At first I didn't know about steeping juice and it was delicious right from the store and then once I found out about it I bought a 30 ml bottle and let it sit for a week (I couldn't wait any longer) it took it to a whole other level of insane deliciousness.
I hate to ask this but could you guys make it a little less good so I could try some other flavors? ;)

Let me first say THANK YOU for trusting us with your new vaping experience, we appreciate the fact that you enjoyed your time with us in the lounge. Unfortuanately we can not make them any less delicious and like you said if you let them steep it only gets better. Our juices are the world's finest for the reason that we do not and will not compromise FLAVOR in our products for any reason whatsoever. Fortunately, we only put four ingredients in our juices which include: nicotine, PG, VG, and flavor. We DO NOT put water, alcohol or any other kind of cut into our juices. You will just have to enjoy the full flavor like all of our other customers are forced to do. I would suggest that you try the 3ml sample size if you are nervous about trying anything other than your favorite's king kong and chocolate :banana:. Please do not forget that everytime you go into the lounge you can sample 5 flavors and since we have over 500 flavors you should get to :vapor:.Have you gotten a chance to relax in our massage chair try it while vaping next time you are in and take a load off of your feet.

hour

Jan 21, 2012
Northern Colorado
I received my order insanely fast from AZ to CO - I literally was giddy when I opened mailbox and found it.

I've tried everything but the irish apple coffee I think it is..

Strawberry Kiwi (X) - Always a pleasure, was my favorite fruity flavor and still a great one-

Starblast (X) - Oh my goodness, I'll be getting a 120ml of this in the very near future. New favorite juice.

Blue Dew (X) - Probably could have gone with regular strength but I almost always get extra flavoring so I just kept up the trend. Very sweet and excellent

Cherry Limeaide (X) - Filled my Kanger T3 up with this and it's also delicious. I'm eager to finish it off - about 2ml remaining - just really wanting to fill this kanger up with starblast :D

Strawberry Shortcake (X) - Just delicious, I'm awful at describing tastes but it's great.

All of the above I could vape all day so i consider this my most successful juice order to date. I've tried several fruity flavors but the starblast is just the bee's knees. Definitely think these are what I prefer vaping most, though I've ordered things like english toffee, hop scotch, cocoa butter, etc, king kong, etc. The really sweet flavors just float my boat to no end.

hour

Jan 21, 2012
Northern Colorado
VaporgalinFLA- never tried their strawberry banana (or anyone's for that matter). I got the 99 bananas in a tiny little 3ml sampler and didn't really float my boat so I didn't pursue other banana flavors aside from king kong, which was good but not something I could manage to vape all day. Any fruity flavors are just awesome for me so I'll give it a whirl next order in like 10ml. I have maybe 20 flavors at the moment and half are non-superfruity flavors, don't really see myself going through em any time soon honestly. I guess this is a good thing though- experimentation was fun but I've found what suits me best. Now all that's left to do is order 120mls of my faves :)

This starblast is just nuts for me right now. As much as I loved the cherry limeaide, I knew that I really wanted to try starblast in my Kanger T3. Dumped about 2ml out of it in to a spare empty bottle and loaded er up with the blast... I have been nonstop vaping for about 6 hours lol. Need more things to load up- I've tried all the best cartomizers and while some taste great, this kanger has changed the way I see vaping. Almost threw the stupid thing in the trash after a leaky head and poor wicking but this recent order of FSUSA gear seems to be thinner and have had no wicking problems. Not even sure what I did to fix the leak short but it's as it should be x 100 right now.

And Mike - I guess if you already placed an order let us know how it tastes. I'm not sure if you've ordered from other places before since you just mentioned this was your first FSUSA order, but if you're new to vaping be sure to try their RY4 and I know the Wyatt Earp is also popular. I tried both and remember the RY4 was a little more enjoyable for me, then found fruity flavors and have been hooked. Would like to try another flavorful tobacco though again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread