Juice Review Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
After 3 weeks steep, I just had to try the Lime cp as per TT's recommendation...I had a sample of cherrylime aid that turned me off to the thought of lime. The Lime CP is really good though. It's refreshing not to strong, not to sweet, just right. I think if David could come up with a Gin or vodka flavor, then we could all have gimlets. So if ya like lime this is a very good reproduction of that flavor. I can see vaping this on a hot humid day.:thumb:
p.s. 50/50 mix, 12mg, no extra flavor added.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Guess what I found today?

I was going through my stash giving everything a shake and right there in front of me was a 30ml bottle of CoffeeX dated JULY 30, 2010.

Soo, I got a fresh carto and loaded some up and oh my goodness gracious.

I can see how the Gold Label products are going to be a big hit if they are anything like this. Eat your hearts out kiddies. Us old men who forget things find some real treasures sometimes.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Guess what I found today?

I was going through my stash giving everything a shake and right there in front of me was a 30ml bottle of CoffeeX dated JULY 30, 2010.

Soo, I got a fresh carto and loaded some up and oh my goodness gracious.

I can see how the Gold Label products are going to be a big hit if they are anything like this. Eat your hearts out kiddies. Us old men who forget things find some real treasures sometimes.

Do you also leave $20 bills in your coat pocket and then find them when the weather turns cold again? I've been known to do that. sometimes it pays to forget.
:)
wv

Dooter

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Okay, here's what I've tried so far!

These are samplers, so they are already steeped, 24 mg nic, and they are a 50 pg/50 vg blend:

Cappuccino Smooth - tastes just like cappuccino with the perfect amount of cream and sugar. Not bitter at all. I'm not usually a fan of coffee-flavored anything, but this is very good - good enough that I plan to buy a bigger bottle next time!

Apricot Tea - you can definitely taste the apricot, but not overwhelmingly so. I think the "tea" mellows the taste out. If you like apricot, this is a must-try. I'll also be buying a bigger bottle of this!

Water/Razzle- the watermelon really stands out in this flavor, but not so much the raspberry. The raspberry taste IS there, but it kind of just gives the watermelon a more "real watermelon" flavor. This is a yummy flavor if you're craving something different and you like watermelon.

Wyatt Earp - this is such a unique flavor. Yes, the base is a "tobacco" flavor, but there's a sweet and earthy taste surrounding it. I've read that it tastes a little like jalepenos, and I'd have to agree with this as well, as crazy as that sounds - but it's good. If you don't typically like tobacco flavors, you should try this one because it's very different. I'll probably always keep a bottle of this around as a go-to tobacco flavor.

Jungle Juice - this tastes like Sprite to me, right down to the carbonation. It's a bit too tart for my taste - but I'm also not a big fan of Sprite, so there you go. It certainly doesn't taste bad and I'm glad I tried it, though.

Hopscotch - blargh! Okay, yeah - this is a good, very rich and creamy butterscotch flavor. If you like butterscotch, then this is for you. I do not, so I don't even really know why I ordered it. It's just not for me.

Last edited:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I haven't seen anyone mention the Lemon Meringue yet so thought I'd toss something in here about it. I got a 10ml to try out and haven't had it long so it may need to age a bit more to give a true review but for starters, here it is.....

First off, the smell didn't overly excite me. I filled a Joye 510 carto and gave it a whirl. I have mixed first impressions. It wasn't as sweet as I'd like to have it, but the complexity threw me for a loop. I could taste the meringue on the inhale, the crust on the exhale and then the lemon finally crept in. How that works from one juice still blows my mind! Good flavor and great vapor...just don't think it could be an all day vape but for something different from time to time, I'll probably keep it on hand.

I'll give more input once I try it again after letting it age some more.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I haven't seen anyone mention the Lemon Meringue yet so thought I'd toss something in here about it. I got a 10ml to try out and haven't had it long so it may need to age a bit more to give a true review but for starters, here it is.....

First off, the smell didn't overly excite me. I filled a Joye 510 carto and gave it a whirl. I have mixed first impressions. It wasn't as sweet as I'd like to have it, but the complexity threw me for a loop. I could taste the meringue on the inhale, the crust on the exhale and then the lemon finally crept in. How that works from one juice still blows my mind! Good flavor and great vapor...just don't think it could be an all day vape but for something different from time to time, I'll probably keep it on hand.

I'll give more input once I try it again after letting it age some more.

How long did you have it before trying it? I also bought a 10 ml. bottle. It's been sitting for about two weeks, but I haven't tried it yet.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
How long did you have it before trying it? I also bought a 10 ml. bottle. It's been sitting for about two weeks, but I haven't tried it yet.

Hmm...probably about the same timeframe, VG.

And, Salem, I stink at doing reviews...I know how it seems to me but trying to put it into words is where I falter, real fast like. LOL

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hmm...probably about the same timeframe, VG.

And, Salem, I stink at doing reviews...I know how it seems to me but trying to put it into words is where I falter, real fast like. LOL

Silly Free. We are not allowed to do reviews in those sections anyway.:D

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Hanging out in CA for now
I ordered some Watermelon-Kiwi on 11/27 and cracked it open today. I couldn't wait any longer. I love watermelon in any way shape or form and this is so smooth. To me the watermelon taste comes through first and then you get a hint of the kiwi. Love it. Pineapple was my previous favorite but now it's this. Hmmmm I wonder what my favorite is going to be next week.

No I will not order---I need to save my money so I can go crazy when I visit the lounge next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread