Juice Review Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewnmachine

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Akron, Ohio - in the "hood"
Chocolate covered Raspberry

I don't know which hit me first - but the raspberry really comes through. That's what I was hoping for. I just opened a 10ml bottle - one month old. 50/50. Not alot of TH but very flavorful. I'm considering ordering more. I'm a Butterscotch/Almond and Hopscotch lover, but this is a nice alternative. Not overly sweet, and the raspberry is for real. It's just a nice even blend of the 2 flavors. Overall I would rate this a solid 8. If the throat hit was more pronounced I'd give it a 9.

UPDATE After filling a new carto and vaping it dry, I now don't think I'm gonna get anymore of this juice. At first the taste is great - but for some reason it just doesn't seem to hold it's flavor well into the cartomizer. If I do order more I will see if I can add a x2 flavor splash, but I don't think we can do that with the specialty pre-mixed juices. I can't remember.

Last edited:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I have heard a lot about RY4 but have never tried it. Has anyone got a review on it, I didn't see it in the thread.

Thanks!

Tobacco with a caramely, vanillay thing going and absolutely YUMMMMMMMM!!! I suck at reviews so sorry, that's the best I can do. LOL If you'd like to try it, be sure to ask them to make it your sampler on your next order. :)

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I've had a bit of RY4 and RY5, actually I think I have vaped at least a 30ml of each maybe more and I have to say I think I like RY4 just a little more. I really like them both a lot and I have a sweet tooth big time so it surprises me but I have to say that I actually prefer the less sweet one. It's not like I have to pick one or the other though I'll still vape both. :) :vapor:

Sewnmachine

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Akron, Ohio - in the "hood"
Chocolate covered Raspberry

I don't know which hit me first - but the raspberry really comes through. That's what I was hoping for. I just opened a 10ml bottle - one month old. 50/50. Not alot of TH but very flavorful. I'm considering ordering more. I'm a Butterscotch/Almond and Hopscotch lover, but this is a nice alternative. Not overly sweet, and the raspberry is for real. It's just a nice even blend of the 2 flavors. Overall I would rate this a solid 8. If the throat hit was more pronounced I'd give it a 9.

UPDATE After filling a new carto and vaping it dry, I now don't think I'm gonna get anymore of this juice. At first the taste is great - but for some reason it just doesn't seem to hold it's flavor well into the cartomizer. If I do order more I will see if I can add a x2 flavor splash, but I don't think we can do that with the specialty pre-mixed juices. I can't remember.

UPDATE

Blueberry Pancake Don't like it. But I think that's just me. I am partial to the sweet flavor lines like Hopscotch. Anyway, I thought I would try this - The blueberry is a nice undertone but the "pancake" flavor has I think almost a burnt taste to it. The maple syrup comes through too. I really want to like this flavor so I will let it steep for a while. I tried it the first day I got it. So maybe the burnt pancake taste will mellow a bit.

Pina Colada Authentic. Very pronounced flavors and not overly sweet. I will enjoy this to the last drop.

Applewood A mild sweet apple with smoky undertones. My husband just asked me to order some of this for him and he strictly smokes the tobacco blends. So, if you like tobacco more than you do flavors this would be a good one to try. Of course you have to like apples too - but it's a nice even blend of both.

Caramel and Candy Apple I'm lumping these 2 together. Same great apple flavor, but each is true to it's description. Creamy caramel is there and the red "candy" is there. I really can't determine if one is sweeter than the one, they are both sweet - but I prefer the caramel apple I guess because I'm also a Hopscotch lover.

Pineapple Pure refreshment! This is one I will go to on a hot summer day or just to use it as a "palette cleanser" when I want a change from my Hopscotch and Butterscotch Almond. Nice fresh fruity taste pure and simple with a hint of tartness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread