Juice Review Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Well bluebelle, it sounds to me like you are going to fit right in here with us. Spend some time here and you'll easily learn all about all the things you say you don't know about and have a lot of fun doing it. We've got a few "characters" here that will keep you smiling and there's no question that you can't ask. You'll get cheerful answers to anything you want to know. We'd like to have you join in!

Wait until Ab, T, and LD get going in the threads. You willl need to get some press and seal for your monitor or phone. Many of us keep wipes around because of ths guys making us laugh so hard that we end up spraying stuff all over our mechanical devices.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Absolutely loving their Royal Tobacco flavor. It's a mellow...not in your face vape. Really smooth. Good TH (even at 6MG) and tons of vapor (standard 510 atty on Ego battery). If there weren't 5,000 other flavors from FSUSA I have to try before I quit vaping I would order a bigger bottle next time.

Thanks for letting us know what that one taste like. Some people have asked about it.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Thanks for letting us know what that one taste like. Some people have asked about it.

You are welcome. It's becoming my favorite tobacco flavor. It's hard to pinpoint what the background taste is. Sorta kinda reminds me of Oba Oba (never tried Oba from FSUSA though) without the sweetness. It's got that same "feel". I just can't believe that there aren't many reviews on this one.

I think it's gotta sit about a week though for the flavor to get stronger. I think it would be really good with some menthol added to it.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
You are welcome. It's becoming my favorite tobacco flavor. It's hard to pinpoint what the background taste is. Sorta kinda reminds me of Oba Oba (never tried Oba from FSUSA though) without the sweetness. It's got that same "feel". I just can't believe that there aren't many reviews on this one.

I think it's gotta sit about a week though for the flavor to get stronger. I think it would be really good with some menthol added to it.

Now you are talking my language! I am a menthol vaperer (is that a word?) lol

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Two words - Absolutly incredible!

I've never had a butterfinger candy bar, but this juice is soooooo good. I'm dripping on a LR 306 atty at 3.8 volts - tons of vaper and flavor.

Any of you that love the creamy flavors like hopscotch or butterscotch almond should definitely try this. I'm so glad that I ordered a 30 ml. bottle. :)

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Two words - Absolutly incredible!

I've never had a butterfinger candy bar, but this juice is soooooo good. I'm dripping on a LR 306 atty at 3.8 volts - tons of vaper and flavor.

Any of you that love the creamy flavors like hopscotch or butterscotch almond should definitely try this. I'm so glad that I ordered a 30 ml. bottle. :)

I just read that to Kat and she just changed her juice list... and yes again. Lol we go through this at the end of every month before we are going to order.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Thanks. I have not posted much on the ECF much since I joined, but have read alot.

Just didn't feel like I fit in many threads or forums eevn in the New Members forum. There is such a learning curve and so much of the "mods", batteries, omhs, DIY etc, info even there is way over my semi-newbie blonde head and likely to remain so. :)

This forum is the nicest and friendliest one I have found here from what I have read.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Am looking forward to reviewing more FSUSA juices on this particular thread in the days to follow. :)

Hi bluebelle and thank you for joining us! We've all been in your shoes so never be afraid or embarrassed to come here and ask anything...we'll try and help you or atleast give you some cutesy replies in hopes of bringing you smiles. Shoot, there's still a TON of stuff that I don't know or understand. We all learn as we go...it's just fun to do it here together. :)

methic2345

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
NYC
so i got my very first order today from you guys, im pretty sick, so i tried out the fruitiest flavor i got, watermelon bubblegum at 24mg 50/50 pg/vg...the juice smells incredibly like watermelon bubblicious gum, throat hit is great, the juice is good right out of the bottle, its pretty swwet on the inhale, but excellent on the exhale, taste just like the gum, the flavor is very impressive, not just sweet with a hint of watermelon, but a distinctive watermelon gum taste...i vaped it at 4.7 volts with a regular resistance boge carto. I have like 12 other juices im going to dig into once im feeling better

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Thanks. I have not posted much on the ECF much since I joined, but have read alot.

Just didn't feel like I fit in many threads or forums eevn in the New Members forum. There is such a learning curve and so much of the "mods", batteries, omhs, DIY etc, info even there is way over my semi-newbie blonde head and likely to remain so. :)

This forum is the nicest and friendliest one I have found here from what I have read.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Am looking forward to reviewing more FSUSA juices on this particular thread in the days to follow. :)

Greetings and welcome to our fun forum! There definitely is a huge learning curve. Whenever you have questions, don't be afraid to post them. One of us FSUSA junkies will help you. :)

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Hanging out in CA for now
I picked up my 28 bottle order today and it was oh soooo hard to decide which one to vape first. I finally settled on:

Appletini-12 mg-50/50/no extra flavoring/vapeing on an eGo w/a regular atty: It's wonderful and would make a great pre-dinner vape. The green apple taste really comes through and for me it tasted slightly sweet with just a bit of tart on the backside. Not tart enough for pucker power but really smooth & refreshing.....

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
Thanks to everyone for the welcome :)

Just got my order with the purecig flavor at 30 mg per David's suggestion. Interesting and satisfying tobacco flavor right out of the box. Got 2x flavor because I wanted something at high strength and as intense as those cravings when they hit, not an all day vape at this strength but I got this specifically for those times. This is definately what I wanted it to be and I really hope hope this works, next order I may take it down a notch with the flavor though.

50-50 mix. Great vapor. Very analogish (if that is a word , if not, well it should be :)) tasting and I get a distinct throat hit out of it, nothing harsh but I know I am vaping it. Can only get better with age I can see. Using an Ego by the way.

Yes I am back to starting over yet again today. That bump you heard Thursday night was me falling off the vaping wagon again after almost 2 whole days analog free this time. Awful day at work with an awful boss. I know, an excuse and I have to watch those triggers. But now that I have my purecig battle plan, I am ready to fight the analog army again and those triggers.

3 hours back in my wagon seat and I am feeling better already.

Want to review two free samples I got with my last two orders:

Sherbet: Almost ordered this when I was trying new flavors during the big 30% sale. Had so many flavors I wanted to try and sometimes bills have to be paid so this one didn't make the final order cut. Wish it had now. Wonderful flavor, tastes just like the mixed sherbet you get at the store or ice cream parlor. I think the orange flavor is little more pronounced than any other flavor, but it is not overpowering and I was pleasantly surprised. I never vaped orange before I didn't think it would be a flavor I would fancy but this is really neat. Good vapor production and sweet on the inhale and exhale. Definately getting this one in my next order next week when payday rolls around. Don't think this 3ml sampler is going to make it much beyond this weekend.

Cream soda: Not a new flavor but new to me. Another flavor I looked at and almost ordered but that dang responsibility thing kicked in so I haven't got to this one yet. Excellent flavor, tastes like one of my favorite sodas A&W cream soda. Very sweet and true to the soda flavor but not overly sweet or too vanillaish. Another one I am going to purchase in a larger size. Would not want to vape this all day, but would be great as a sweet treat once in a while.

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
Cocoa Chaos, 50/50 @ 6mg right out of the post box into a 4081 carto.

Very rich dark chocolate inhale with a spicy nip on the exhale. Neither too sweet nor fatty as some chocolates can taste. Good vapour puff. Wonder what this will mellow into once it's had time to settle in from being shipped cross-country in two days...

Excited to try some of the other juices, too. The Cocoa Chaos was just calling my name even from the post box today =}.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread