Juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLERkpd

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
East Coast
Ordered midnight frost and perfectly peach. Proprietary formula. Midnight frost maybe a daily vape for for me. Peach tasted great but the smell upon exhale was a bit odd. I am going to let it steep and try again in a week or so. Midnight frost tasted great right out of the bottle and I am almost out of the one I purchased. Good menthol and I loved the berry flavor to it.

Order and received in 2 days
Emails were replied to very quickly
Everything was as requested.
You can customize anything with your juice which is a HUGE plus for me.

Diane was wonderful all around.

Bottles were clearly labeled with mix date as well as nic strength. No Child caps but I keep mine in a cabinet anyways so that was not an issue for me.

I had emailed Diane asking about a flavor I wanted, I had looked at quite a few juice vendors but no one had it. I figured it was too tough to make or no one ever asked for it. She mixed me a custom batch and sent me a free and very good size sample. I will be ordering this again as it was a wonderful juice. I will not name the flavor because she is tweaking the recipe and she will be posting the flavor after the holidays. I am dying to vape this juice but want to let it steep....I vaped about 1.5 ml and knew it was what I was looking for.

I was vaping AVE Bobas Bounty and a few dekang flavors. Glad I found Diane. She is local to me and I like to support local business.

Try her out. You will not be disappointed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Was lucky enough to win a contest and I chose
Pecan Praline Coffee
Toasted Butter Almond Cake
and
Cheery Cherry Almond

Pecan Praline Coffee is exceptional!!!!!
Sweet Praline blends wonderfully with the Coffee.
I was gonna let all three of them steep but they smelled so good I said to myself..... "self....try one of them"
And I'm glad that I did.

the other two I am going to try to let steep, but I may not have the willpower to do so as they both smell delicious.

Thanks Diane....you have made a new customer:)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Pecan Praline Coffee
and
Cheery Cherry Almond

I was gonna let all three of them steep but they smelled so good I said to myself..... "self....try one of them"
And I'm glad that I did.

the other two I am going to try to let steep, but I may not have the willpower to do so as they both smell delicious.

:D I get all my juice flavorings frum Yimmey . She makes the best Krusty !

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Pecan Praline Coffee
and
Cheery Cherry Almond

And I'm glad that I did.

Ok I couldn't wait and I tried the Toasted Butter Almond Cake.
Remember that I said the Praline Coffee was Exceptional,(of course you do, I just quoted it) well, Toasted Almond Butter Cake is Extra Exceptional, if there is such a thing:)
It tastes just like the description, I will describe it as AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks again, you are a mixing goddess!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread