• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice supplier in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockfootball21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pa
In a communication with LiteCigUSA, I was informed that they plan to open a storefront in Williamsport sometime in 2013. Hoping to re-open the Lock Haven store as well.

They opened their store in lock haven a few months ago and their store in Williamsport should be open by summer

swissfactor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
allentown pa
hi folks...allentown reporting in...i've been trolling the forum in an affort to get better acquainted with the ins and outs of this vaping thing (two weeks in without a cig), and realize that although this forum helps with general knowledge and reviews, there isnt much in the way of socializing amongst fellow vapors...hence i am in the search for fellow pennsylvanians and west jerseyites to find out where there are lounges coffee shops and clubs where i may find people of like interests willing to support our cause...does anyone know of b&ms in the lehigh valley area? are there meet ups in the area? if not can we organize one?

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Welcome swiss and congrats on the two-week mark, what a long way we've come, eh? I think the reason you're not seeing an explosion of public vaping is because of the nature of the product. For some folks vaping is a stepping stone to breaking an addiction while others it's a long-term solution to a deadly habit and others a hobby. I don't like how many more organized quit smoking support groups give vapers the cold shoulder. It's hard to do studies on the crowd because people drop it or revisit it later, etc. Just know there is no failure here, every cig you do not smoke is adding time to your life.

swissfactor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
allentown pa
Thanks redhat, i appreciate it. Its even hard to find support from my lady, who still smokes. Maybe thats why i end up on here, to find like-minded individuals, who support a change. The problem i am having is that there arent many socializing opportunities in my immediate area to see vapers alike. A place to trade war stories and sample new juices, enjoy a good vape session. Are there any b&m in the lehigh valley area? Any coordinated clubs?

ralajoie22

Moved On
May 9, 2013
Lock Haven
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Hey dudes and dudettes,

West of Philly in Havertown here. (My sig says Penn Wynn which I have no idea where that is. I Think.) Hey what's up? Looking for the vapers near me.

Would like to congregate with fellow vapers somewhere near the city or preferably the burbs. Anyone near me?

I'm in West Chester, grew up in Drexel Hill. Welcome :) I don't know anyone else who vapes Lol. but then again I'm not much of a social person lol

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
There are no cool places here in Amish country, folks. I'm sorry to say. I see motions from other counties but after looking at the prices and selections, it's not a place I could condone spending a lot of dough on. Atleast not after 11 months of vaping prowless.

Now one of my friends from Ohio just had a shop open up near him run by Alt.Smoke!

So sadly, geography is hit or miss when it comes to B&Ms. I'd be more inclined to attend vape meets and hangouts than to do business at any B&M that pops up in my neck of the woods.

ETA: I'm strictly speaking of Lancaster, Pennsylvania for the record.

RHP

Last edited:
I live in Williamsport, PA and I go into LiteCigUSA's vape shop a good amount, it's high end for sure. It's right in downtown Williamsport, I've been to their one in Lock Haven, it's a bit more for the newer, or beginner. But they said they were looking into places in Harrisburg now, so I'll keep my ears open if I hear more, they said it'd be a higher end vape shop/lounge like their Williamsport one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread