Juice Swap Thread (the close relative of Carto Swap Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Per suggestion of LastOutlaw, I'm creating a juice Trading Thread for you guys.

This thread is dedicated solely to listing juice for trading.

Post what you have to swap. Interested parties, pm the poster with your offer.

Once the juice is traded, please edit your post to state that they are no longer available.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
I asked this question is the carto swap thread....and it never got answered...

Does anyone get static from the post office about shipping liquids and then required to fill out one of those legal cards describing in detail the contents? I sent a birthday present to a girl in another state once that conatined some bath salts and oils and such, and I was required to describe everything because it contained liquid. Postal dude said it was a federal thing when shipping liquids.

mjhasbach

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
It seems when I was adding items to my cart I ordered 30ML Dunhall instead of Dunhall Menthol :( oops. Was wondering why it didn't taste like Menthol...

I honestly don't know how to describe the flavor. Kind of nutty, almost tastes like caramel to me. It's ok, just not for me.

I'm looking to trade for ~30ML in another flavor. Preferably menthol, but if want to try Dunhall and have 30ML in another flavor, I'm open to offers.

impcat

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
North Carolina
I have a 5ml bottle of Clove Nobacco juice (Medium strength) and a 5ml bottle of Caramel Nobacco juice (Medium strength) out of which there have been 4-5 drops used from each bottle.

I would like to trade for any of the following, in either Medium or High Strength:

French Vanilla Ice Cream
Watermelon
Strawberry
Cherry

Thanks for looking!

V4Lis4me

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
FLORIDA
OK guys,

I have:
30ml of smilin special menthol (36mg)..... 1 cart filled out of the bottle.
30ml of caramel mocha frappacino (36mg)....... 1 cart filled out of the bottle.

so, both have been opened.

looking for equivalent trades of 36mg or "high mg" juice....(and i will negotiate, as these are not my flavors, i have found)

It seems that i dont check this thread often, so if you are interested.... and i dont respond.... please PM me for details!

-J.

cbsincho

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Charlottesville
I have some juices for sale or trade. However, I am not interested in trading for juice. Only carts of 24 mg strength. The only flavors I am interested in are: choc. banana, espresso, cappucino or carmel mocha frapp.

If you would to just buy them outright, if you don't have any of the above mentioned carts to swap, I would prefer selling them via PayPal but will consider another option if that isn't possible. So here is what I have:

1 med strength cola - new
2 med strength dark choc raspberry - used a few drops
1 high strength dark choc raspberry - used a few drops
2 med strength rootbeer - new
1 high strength rootbeer - new
1 high strength cowboy - new

Please PM if interested. Thanks.

LudaCura

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Looking to swap:
1 30 ml bottle of 18mg peanut butter cup, unopened
1 30 ml bottle of 18mg english toffee, unopened

Looking for anything fruity, 18 mg, especially watermelon.
Thanks!

Edit: these are both the premium V4L bottles, just to clarify. Willing to trade them for other juices, or for five unused cartos each.

Thought I'd like them, but not big on the flavors once I tried them as pre-filled cartos. Might be someone else's love.

Last edited:

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Here is what I have to offer if anyone is interested. These are all the regular (not premium) juices.

30 ml Grape - 24 mg - about 2 carts used
30 ml RY4 - 11 mg - unopened
30 ml RY4 - 18 mg - unopened
20 ml Peach - 24 mg - opened but not used
20 ml Peach - 24 mg - opened - about 1 cart used
20 ml Grape - 6 mg - unopened
20 ml Coconut - 18 mg - opened - about 18 ml left

NHaler juice all in 5 ml bottles, High Voltage, 12 mg

2 - 555 - one with about 1 cart worth used
2 - Peaches & Cream
2 - Black Raspberry and Cream - one with about 1 cart used
2 - RY4

Just can't get seem to develop a real good refilling knack that is consistent. Still have about 100 ml of 555 and RY4 juice to get through that I poured into two large bottles and that is frustrating enough. If you have cartos you'd like to trade or would do a V4L gift certificate or something, just PM me and we'll work it all out.

Guanu

Mar 15, 2010
Florida Panhandle
well I got alot of juice on my last order, and I was not a fan of the really sweet flavors, so I'm lookin to trade them off if anyone is interested....

all 5ml bottles:
(1) Banana Creme Pie (med)
(1) Pumpkin Pie (med)
(1) Red Hot Candy (med)
(1) Margarita (med)
(1) Dark Chocolate (med)
(1) Cappuccino (high)

Would like to trade them for maybe some fruit flavors, something with flavor, but not hyper sweet... if you need a referance, I so far like smilin and pb cup (which i have both of so i'm good there)..

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread