juice turning dark after vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

numba1quiter

Jan 7, 2013
Los Angeles
I'm using a Kanger T2, and sometimes I'm using the ego-c cartrige tanks, and I'm using an ego-c 600mah battery.

After I vape for a while, I notice that the juice gets really dark. Is this indicative of something? Or is it perfectly normal? I'm just worried that this means that the voltage on my battery is too high. The juice that I'm using is a light amber/gold color in the bottle. But after I vape it for a while, it turns a dark brown.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
You're not doing anything wrong but you may need a higher resistance head in the T2 as that sounds like its vaping hotter than it should. If you told me it happened after two weeks I wouldn't say that necesarily but that it needs cleaning but if its happening almost immediately you probably need a cooler coil head.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Depending on the juice, most top coil systems will take up the thinner components of the juice a bit more readily than the thicker ones, leaving behind a thicker, darker juice in the bottom of a tank. The heat inside a tank is also a factor. With darker or cloudier juices I dump out the last 1/8 of the tank after a few fills and rinse when is seems thick or much darker. The lighter and clearer the juice, the less this happens, but it eventually does with most all juices. Halo Menthols are the ones that I can run for a few weeks without much change. The more a juice looks like lightly tinted water, the less accumulation I get. The good news is that the dark thick stuff in the bottom of the tank is probably stuff you didn't want to inhale in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread