• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasp

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Missouri
Offering a 20ml bottle of 12mg 20%VG Pralines n' Cream from Tasty Vapor. Honestly I shan't order from them again, vrr disappointed, but I do have one more flavor from them to try, srsly, I'm sure it will wind up here :

wow, if that wasn't 12mg i'd probably work out a deal with you on that. however, i could vape that 24/7 and still not have enough nic in my system to not kill people.
i'm vaping 36mg and somedays it's still barely enough.

otter

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
PA, USA
otters.me
Offering a 20ml bottle of 12mg 20%VG Pralines n' Cream from Tasty Vapor. Honestly I shan't order from them again, vrr disappointed, but I do have one more flavor from them to try, srsly, I'm sure it will wind up here :

Got a notice that my packages from Hong Kong are in, gotta pick em up Monday at post office, if anyone wants this can ship it out at the same time. If not, it's going to get dumped.

otter

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
PA, USA
otters.me
You ever play kingdom of loathing? There is a zork tribute in there, I think where you have to get the grue egg, I forget. Been a while since I played KoL, and never did play zork, but then again I am facing east. There is a mailbox.
Anyway, yeh I'll message you, I sent some cinammon liquid to canadian bob, it was only $3 to canada, so shippings not a big expense. I did have to fill out a customs form though, and I did not tell them exactly what it was. I just filled out the contents of package as 'cinnamon'.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
I'm just not into candylike flavors really, also it's rather light for my taste, I want a heavy juice, get a good cloud of Holy Vapor going.

That's what I don't understand.. Many of the companys have the flavors but they are too weak.. By the time you get through the same flavor for afew days, you can't taste it anymore.. On top of that, if you buy 36mg, the companys would have to know that you are planning on cutting it, so they should automatically add more flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread