Juices and drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bman1977

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
New Jersey
Hey y'all

Wondered if anyone had any recommended vapes for when one is having a cool, crisp refreshing beer, I find that the sweeter liquids don't always compliment the bitterness of delicious beer, leading one to be tempted by the oh so terrible Ciggys (once one is suitably refreshed and inhibitions are low of course)!

Agree with the guy above me. Unflavored is the way to go when drinking. I just mentioned this in another thread.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
I Love Beer and the number 1 question I always ask myself when I buy juice is - will it go good with beer? Well personally I have found that sweet lemon flavored vapes go great with IPA's especially the ones that are real heavy on the hops. Lemon goes great with lighter lager beers as well. I also love RY4, Vanilla Custard and Creme Brulee vapes with lagers, porters and stouts.

Reactions: V666

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
I don't always drink beer, but when I do...
Never mind. I don't drink beer, period. When I drink - scotch, vodka mixes or Ouzo - I tend to crave higher nic levels and more TH. Alcohol numbs my mouth and throat and makes me want to smoke a real Marlboro Special Blend - the last real ciggy that I loved. However, Prime 15 always does it for me, unless I want to go completely hardcore... Then it's Captain Jack, Rough Neck, Hangsen Highway, etc, and I may even add a drop or two of unflavored 50/50 24 mg nic. Normally vape @ 12.
I also have a few selected Slim's juices in my shopping cart to taste as well, and they all sound promising for boozing times. :thumb:

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
Hmmm didn't consider there would be tasty beverage e liquid flavours! There's so much juice on the market you barely even think what flavours you want, you end up going with the flow! I'll be searching for some absinthe juice immediately! A heartily received recommendation sir!

Best absinthe types I've tasted were Rx vapes Bugatti, Drakes Alchemist and Next Level Grenada.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
Depending on your taste buds and the kind of beer you drink, you might be surprised if you combine a fruit vape with beer.

Many, many years ago, when I was first old enough to legally order alcohol at restaurants and bars (18 in NY back then), a friend and I went to a German restaurant in NYC. She was of German ancestry. When we were debating our orders and what, if anything, to drink other than coffee or Coke, she recommended one of the house specialties - German beer with raspberry syrup. It sounded awful to me, but I did take her recommendation and ordered it, since we did have somewhat similar taste in food and drinks. Wow. The raspberry syrup was not overly sweet, and beautifully complemented the beer. After that, any time we went to that restaurant - and we went fairly frequently, since we were both working and living at home, so no extraordinary expenses other than giving our families money towards rent and food, etc. - that was one of my favorite drinks.

If you are so inclined, experiment a little. You may just find a new favorite combination.
Have you ever tried Lindemans Framboise Beer? Bought a bottle a couple years ago for a beer tasting party. WOW... Loved it, just the smell of it makes me smile!!

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Had some really bad bakery flavours from premium suppliers, any recommendations?

I'm a big fan of Bandcamp and Raz Cup from Nicoticket after a solid steep. Also just finished off a bottle 28 Days Vape Pixie Dust which was pretty great. I've heard dope things about Ahlusions Lemon Cake and Sicboy's line too but I haven't had a chance to try them yet.

V666

Aug 19, 2015
London
I'm a big fan of Bandcamp and Raz Cup from Nicoticket after a solid steep. Also just finished off a bottle 28 Days Vape Pixie Dust which was pretty great. I've heard dope things about Ahlusions Lemon Cake and Sicboy's line too but I haven't had a chance to try them yet.

Hoo boy lemon cake sounds excellent! Bakery usually takes ages to steep properly, I'm just using the time and patience method so maybe I need to just wait for some of the bakery flavours I've got to mature

Reactions: ThePulver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread