• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juices in Italy? Vincenza area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meti

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Brescia, Italy
Are you going to Ederle I think? :D BTW, here in Italy our s**t government put a hefty tax on e-liquids, so the most of the shops closed and you won't find a lot down the streets. I suggest you to buy online, there are a lot of shops in Slovenia and other nearby countries that ships to Italy in usually 24 hours. Until they ban outside of Italy e-liquid buying, maybe next year, that's the best route to go IMHO

Reactions: Izan

II_Kosmos_II

Jul 19, 2015
Texas
Are you going to Ederle I think? :D BTW, here in Italy our s**t government put a hefty tax on e-liquids, so the most of the shops closed and you won't find a lot down the streets. I suggest you to buy online, there are a lot of shops in Slovenia and other nearby countries that ships to Italy in usually 24 hours. Until they ban outside of Italy e-liquid buying, maybe next year, that's the best route to go IMHO

Why would they want to ban E Juice? Any sites that you would suggest I order from that are legitimate?

meti

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Brescia, Italy
If you buy e-liquid you don't buy cigarettes, italian government relies on tobacco tax for a lot of its income, so our politician can afford more car/boat/whores... sorry I'm going OT...
Sigaretta Elettronica - Svapo Web
Super Svapo Store
it's where I usually order liquids, they are both located in Slovenia but delivery in 24 hrs in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread