Juices with strongest throat hit thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
It is! LOL.

It tastes precisely how this fancy pipe tobacco shop smelled that I used to go into with my father. I feel like I should wear a red velvet smoking jacket and have a pricey well aged scotch on the rocks with it. And maybe a throne like arm chair and an epipe. :offtopic:

But - I wanted to list it here as my father and fiance are exclusive tobacco vapers and i generally HATE tobacco and we all have totally opposing tastes - we all agree this one is a good tobacco vape with a great TH and you seemed into tobaccy :)

I have to try this stuff ASAP.......that description alone sold me on it!

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Ok here is my list of non - DIY flavors that I still have to have and order regularly - these are also the top for throat hit now that I am all the way down to 6mg now from 24 that still have some sort of TH.

GoodLifeVapor- Deadly Sin (channelvaps - let yours steep a few weeks - the cinnamon kicks in that is the TH in Deadly), Melon Boba, Bangkok Dangerous (wonderful rich fancy pants tobacco TCO76) and Supersonic.

Mister E Liquid- Grey Matter and Jamocha Haze

My OH would vote TH carried through with low nic (6mg) as Roar (formerly rawr) J55, Aroma WTA 555, GLV Bangkok Dangerous

Hope this helps!

I haven't had any of the juices you mentioned
but Mister E Liquid- Grey Matter has very little TH

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I would only suggest this if you drip or use RDA of some type
because some strong NET's don't work well in clearo's

But I am really enjoying want2vapes RY4
It has a strong Smokey tobacco presence
with a good RY component (caramel vanilla)

Not an every day vape for me
But It really hits the spot when I am in the mood for a strong tobacco kick

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I haven't had any of the juices you mentioned
but Mister E Liquid- Grey Matter has very little TH

It doesn't fresh out of the mail. Once it steeps 3-4 weeks - its rather bold and has a good TH. Out of the mailbox it tastes like almost nothing. Lightly flavored air maybe? Once it ages - you get tobacco and TH, I discovered this more so on accident. I was rather disappointing fresh outta the mail and cast it away in my "meh drawer" and I revisited it and fell in love. From 18 down to 6 that one still has a hit.

If you still have it, and havent bothered it in a while - give it a revisit. If it still has no TH - I would email MEL and get a replacement. I even gave steeped 6mg to someone still smoking while transitioning to vaping on 24mg and got a "wow I can really feel this one on the inhale". It sounds like maybe it was maybe not mixed well if it was fully steeped. I am sure MEL would take care of you they have great cust service :)

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
It doesn't fresh out of the mail. Once it steeps 3-4 weeks - its rather bold and has a good TH. Out of the mailbox it tastes like almost nothing. Lightly flavored air maybe? Once it ages - you get tobacco and TH, I discovered this more so on accident. I was rather disappointing fresh outta the mail and cast it away in my "meh drawer" and I revisited it and fell in love. From 18 down to 6 that one still has a hit.

If you still have it, and havent bothered it in a while - give it a revisit. If it still has no TH - I would email MEL and get a replacement. I even gave steeped 6mg to someone still smoking while transitioning to vaping on 24mg and got a "wow I can really feel this one on the inhale". It sounds like maybe it was maybe not mixed well if it was fully steeped. I am sure MEL would take care of you they have great cust service :)

ok I am at 3 weeks now maybe in a week or 2

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Yes definitely, I usually stay stocked enough to steep it about 4 weeks, it is a longer steep than I prefer. I have learned with the DIY that at about week 4 thats where the tobacco gets its "wallup" in my concoctions for my OH. I am guessing that is the point around where the flavor matures or some nonsense. I really want to find instant gratification in more complex liquid recipes and from vendors. Dangit.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Yes definitely, I usually stay stocked enough to steep it about 4 weeks, it is a longer steep than I prefer. I have learned with the DIY that at about week 4 thats where the tobacco gets its "wallup" in my concoctions for my OH. I am guessing that is the point around where the flavor matures or some nonsense. I really want to find instant gratification in more complex liquid recipes and from vendors. Dangit.

I really don't mind the steep

my fav ahlusion Smooth Criminal
gets its best form after 6-8 weeks

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN

and the only reason I didn't look for improvments in steep with this one
is in another thread a few told me all MEL liquids only need a week steep or less

but I guess I should have learned my lesson when I was told nickoticket CLS does not need steep
when in reality it was 2 - 3 week was much improved

had a thought this is it I might have tossed it
and I am so glad I did not

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Since 90%+ of throat hit comes from the nicotine level, almost any eliquid can have good throat hit. PG allows more of the TH to come through and VG mutes it to a degree. Warmer vapor enhances it to a degree, also.

Don't confuse TH with the burning/irritating feeling provided by so-called additives that have pepper in them. That's not TH.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I recently got Virginia at 24ml Nicotine
Virginia Tobacco

Straight out of the mail it has flavor and whoa, even though I have read what that means and tried many liquids I was never even really sure exactly what people meant by throat hit....until now! :blink:

I wanted a strong tobacco vape for mornings that wasn't sweet.
I'm glad I also ordered some 100% VG "Malty" from the same vendor because I'm gonna have to dilute this a bit, I guess even though I was a pack+ a day smoker I'm just a bit too wimpy for this kind of throat hit!

might be just the thing for you though....

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Since 90%+ of throat hit comes from the nicotine level, almost any eliquid can have good throat hit. PG allows more of the TH to come through and VG mutes it to a degree. Warmer vapor enhances it to a degree, also.

Don't confuse TH with the burning/irritating feeling provided by so-called additives that have pepper in them. That's not TH.

I am with you here! I think true TH has been conflated with burn and overall sensation. Throat hit is a thump, not a scratch or a burn. And I'd be willing to argue that lung hits negate TH (and leans more toward scratch), but that's another argument for another thread.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Sort of. The best TH I can get without having to be 100% PG is from Nitelitevapor. Hands down! NLV liquids kick, for real.

I concur.

Currently I've vaping NLV GOLD and Twilite @ 12mg, but the TH hits harder than other 12s I've tried. And for a high (65%) PG, there is no lacking for vapor production either. Combined with Bold, Clean flavor I am pretty much sold on NLV and will be ordering more from them, in my proper 24mg nicotine strength.

I definitely could go for a mini-jug of GOLD :)

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I recently got Virginia at 24ml Nicotine
Virginia Tobacco

Straight out of the mail it has flavor and whoa, even though I have read what that means and tried many liquids I was never even really sure exactly what people meant by throat hit....until now! :blink:

I wanted a strong tobacco vape for mornings that wasn't sweet.
I'm glad I also ordered some 100% VG "Malty" from the same vendor because I'm gonna have to dilute this a bit, I guess even though I was a pack+ a day smoker I'm just a bit too wimpy for this kind of throat hit!

might be just the thing for you though....

WOW After having such a bad experience with some of the BWB tobacco's I had such as bluebacco
that was light on the tobacco flav (which after posting about it on ECF I got an overwhelming response of BWB is supposed to be light flav)

Now I am seeing all this about big flav in the Virginia

I am a little confused and very curious

I might have to give this one a go to see

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
I concur.

Currently I've vaping NLV GOLD and Twilite @ 12mg, but the TH hits harder than other 12s I've tried. And for a high (65%) PG, there is no lacking for vapor production either. Combined with Bold, Clean flavor I am pretty much sold on NLV and will be ordering more from them, in my proper 24mg nicotine strength.

I definitely could go for a mini-jug of GOLD :)

This makes me happy.. I ordered it as well when Mr. Mann mentioned it. Super stoked you like it. I'll report back when I get mine.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
most menthol ejuices are going to hit hard

This has been reported here numerous times, but worth a bump in this thread ...

For menthol lovers, Arctic Wolf from VaporGod has massive TH when fresh, and gets better with age ...

Its great in the eRoll, compensates for the small battery and tank, a couple of hits and you're done ...

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
This makes me happy.. I ordered it as well when Mr. Mann mentioned it. Super stoked you like it. I'll report back when I get mine.

You can taste the tobacco, but it's like Golden Graham cereal tobacco :)

A few ECF members have sent sampling care packages to me, all in low nic strengths and most had little to no discernible TH, since I am used to 24. the 2 NLV samples surprised me with actually have a TH. I can still tell it's lower nic, since I can chain vape like mad and still crave nicotine, but at least everything else is in place.

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
You can taste the tobacco, but it's like Golden Graham cereal tobacco :)

A few ECF members have sent sampling care packages to me, all in low nic strengths and most had little to no discernible TH, since I am used to 24. the 2 NLV samples surprised me with actually have a TH. I can still tell it's lower nic, since I can chain vape like mad and still crave nicotine, but at least everything else is in place.

Well good. I got the 24!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
WOW After having such a bad experience with some of the BWB tobacco's I had such as bluebacco
that was light on the tobacco flav (which after posting about it on ECF I got an overwhelming response of BWB is supposed to be light flav)

Now I am seeing all this about big flav in the Virginia

I am a little confused and very curious

I might have to give this one a go to see

I only just recently got the Virginia. I also just recently got Dark Horse from Heather's heavenly vapes. I haven't had time for either to steep much and get a full assessment but both are very strong tobacco flavors that were recommended to me by users on this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...g-cig-taste-morning-wakeup-vape-in100-vg.html

I think I like the dark Horse more myself but I like 100% VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread