Juices with strongest throat hit thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I only just recently got the Virginia. I also just recently got Dark Horse from Heather's heavenly vapes. I haven't had time for either to steep much and get a full assessment but both are very strong tobacco flavors that were recommended to me by users on this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...g-cig-taste-morning-wakeup-vape-in100-vg.html

I think I like the dark Horse more myself but I like 100% VG.

HHV I already use

But As far as BWB
Yea seen it there and like 3 other places as well

really strange part is I had a while ago the blubacco and maple tobacco and one other complained about light tobacco flav

must have got 10 responses like you should have expected that from bwb that's what they are known for

Nobody suggested Virginia
now I am seeing posts about Virginia everywhere

going on my to do list for sure

HHV

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
HHV I already use

But As far as BWB
Yea seen it there and like 3 other places as well

really strange part is I had a while ago the blubacco and maple tobacco and one other complained about light tobacco flav

must have got 10 responses like you should have expected that from bwb that's what they are known for

Nobody suggested Virginia
now I am seeing posts about Virginia everywhere

going on my to do list for sure

HHV

oh yeah you were on that thread i think you suggested dark horse-I'm at work typing in a hurry

edtexas

Nov 8, 2013
irving, tx
I got a sample pak from ECBlends. One of the flavors was Dragon's Milk. (18mg).

This juice is a combo of cinammon and rice milk. Man, what a nice throat hit.

The cinnamon is by far the dominant flavor, the rice milk adds a mild creaminess.

The cinnamon tastes close to natural, just scraping the edge of a redhot.

The throat hit is definitely there. I ordered 30ml with an extra flavor shot
having let this steep for about three weeks. Love the hit.... Ed.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
NLV Gold and Big-Spirit came today..........Haven't tried them yet tho....

Fantastic! Let me know what you think of NLV GOLD.

Personally, I am in love with that liquid. My new favorite that bumped off HHV's Heavenly ARMY. And mine is only 12mg nic.

I just placed an order for more, along with 4 other NLV liquids, all in 24mg nic. GOLD might be too sweet for you [at this juncture]... but it ages well, and our tastes do change over time, so keep it handy :)

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
Okay...... Sorry for the delayed response....My Tapatalk was not letting me log on and I was busy, busy.

NLV Gold- Great TH with a very caramely inhale. I can see myself tanking it and keeping it in rotation. It tasted a lot like CLS from Nicoticket IMO but far stronger TH. I do see differences in these two juices, but last night I had a very dry throat and a case of vapers tongue so, it is what it is...... Will revisit.....

Big-Spirit- Holy Hefalump!! This stuff is PRIMO. I am guessing it just gets better but WOW.. Great everything and quite honestly my prized possession ATM... I have found my calling, ladies and gentlemen... NET's

I also arrived home today to find Vita Belle kickin it in my mailbox.... It is gonna take a 3-4 week nap though......

Thanks to all the folks who have helped me gather an ever increasingly, good supply of juices....

magicman22

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Scotts Valley, CA
Re: TH for some of the juices I am currently vaping:

Super strong TH:
- Halo Torque56 (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Halo Midnight Apple (PG/VG, 12mg)

Good TH:
- Halo Tribeca (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Halo Malibu (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Johnson Creek Rainier (VG, 11mg)
- Alien Visions Boba's Bounty (VG, 12mg)
- Alien Visions Gorilla Juice (VG, 12mg)

I also like the TH from all of the excellent Nicoticket juices (PG/VG) at 12mg.

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
Re: TH for some of the juices I am currently vaping:

Super strong TH:
- Halo Torque56 (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Halo Midnight Apple (PG/VG, 12mg)

Good TH:
- Halo Tribeca (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Halo Malibu (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Johnson Creek Rainier (VG, 11mg)
- Alien Visions Boba's Bounty (VG, 12mg)
- Alien Visions Gorilla Juice (VG, 12mg)

I also like the TH from all of the excellent Nicoticket juices (PG/VG) at 12mg.

I agree with Torque 56. The strongest juice I own...

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Okay...... Sorry for the delayed response....My Tapatalk was not letting me log on and I was busy, busy.

NLV Gold- Great TH with a very caramely inhale. I can see myself tanking it and keeping it in rotation. It tasted a lot like CLS from Nicoticket IMO but far stronger TH. I do see differences in these two juices, but last night I had a very dry throat and a case of vapers tongue so, it is what it is...... Will revisit.....

Big-Spirit- Holy Hefalump!! This stuff is PRIMO. I am guessing it just gets better but WOW.. Great everything and quite honestly my prized possession ATM... I have found my calling, ladies and gentlemen... NET's

I also arrived home today to find Vita Belle kickin it in my mailbox.... It is gonna take a 3-4 week nap though......

Thanks to all the folks who have helped me gather an ever increasingly, good supply of juices....

I should have my NLV GOLD in 24mg in tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how it kicks :) since the 12mg packs a thump.

I also received in Goodejuice's Analog in 24mg, so looking forward to that one as well. It satisfies in every other way, so it should be nice.

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
I should have my NLV GOLD in 24mg in tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how it kicks :) since the 12mg packs a thump.

I also received in Goodejuice's Analog in 24mg, so looking forward to that one as well. It satisfies in every other way, so it should be nice.

Your right about the NLV GOLD. It is really becoming a taste I find myself reaching for more than I thought......

I am interested in hearing about Analog. I am getting a good collection of vanilla based tobaccos. Now searching for a non sweet flat out tobacco. Have you ever tried High Octane?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Your right about the NLV GOLD. It is really becoming a taste I find myself reaching for more than I thought......

I am interested in hearing about Analog. I am getting a good collection of vanilla based tobaccos. Now searching for a non sweet flat out tobacco. Have you ever tried High Octane?

Yes, I have. It is very similar to Torque56 from Halo. Close enough to it to be called a "clone," with subtle, minute flavor differences. I believe it is a known 60/40 ratio.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yes, I have. It is very similar to Torque56 from Halo. Close enough to it to be called a "clone," with subtle, minute flavor differences. I believe it is a known 60/40 ratio.

I'd go so far as to say that whatever differences they have is solely due to GeJ not being able to completely clone it (not for a lack of trying though). But it is most definitely a clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread