Juices with strongest throat hit thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Re: TH for some of the juices I am currently vaping:

Super strong TH:
- Halo Torque56 (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Halo Midnight Apple (PG/VG, 12mg)

Good TH:
- Halo Tribeca (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Halo Malibu (PG/VG, 12mg)
- Johnson Creek Rainier (VG, 11mg)
- alien Visions Boba's Bounty (VG, 12mg)
- Alien Visions Gorilla juice (VG, 12mg)

I also like the TH from all of the excellent Nicoticket juices (PG/VG) at 12mg.

did halo change something in the last 6 mos
because when I got midnight apple
that was my problem with it had virtually no TH 0 zilch was like air to me and I didn't require a supper strong TH
But there was nothing at all
which surprised being all the other halo tobaccos I had had a good TH

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I got a 30mL of Mister-E-Liquid's Rough Neck during the recent sale, 32mg and 33% VG.

Against my better judgement, I had to try this juice with a born on date of 12/3/13...

Eeeyargh, what a hit! Bit rough on the neck... needs steeping, but I knew that. Taste impression: Militant Turkish.
Should be perfect for quick vape breaks at work once it gets to maturity.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
did halo change something in the last 6 mos
because when I got midnight apple
that was my problem with it had virtually no TH 0 zilch was like air to me and I didn't require a supper strong TH
But there was nothing at all
which surprised being all the other halo tobaccos I had had a good TH

I've only had it within the last 6 months. I get a warmth and a pat for a TH, but I am used to the spices and anise in it now. When I first hit it, it hit harder, but that was just getting surprised by the flavor (s). There is a TH, but not hard by any means.

Of course, before I tried it, everyone said Torque56 had a harsh TH... and I got one, but not harsh by any means.

This is on Halo Triton hardware. I haven't dripped them or anything.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Your right about the NLV GOLD. It is really becoming a taste I find myself reaching for more than I thought......

I am interested in hearing about Analog. I am getting a good collection of vanilla based tobaccos. Now searching for a non sweet flat out tobacco. Have you ever tried High Octane?

Here you go:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-analog-acadian-gold-apple-cured-tobacco.html

But, I would also recommend Apache from Mountain Oak Vapor, since you're searching for TH in an authentic tobacco. It packs an industrial sized punch :)

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I've only had it within the last 6 months. I get a warmth and a pat for a TH, but I am used to the spices and anise in it now. When I first hit it, it hit harder, but that was just getting surprised by the flavor (s). There is a TH, but not hard by any means.

Of course, before I tried it, everyone said Torque56 had a harsh TH... and I got one, but not harsh by any means.

This is on Halo Triton hardware. I haven't dripped them or anything.

Also want to thank you for convincing me to try HHV legand again

I ordered a new bottle and have been sampling it for the last three weeks and it is exactly like the first time I ordered:D

I don't know what happened the 2nd time must have been a bad batch or something

I like it the way it is now but itl take a few orders before I am comfortable with the consistency to do 100 ml order
but as it is now is really good stuff

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Also want to thank you for convincing me to try HHV legand again

I ordered a new bottle and have been sampling it for the last three weeks and it is exactly like the first time I ordered:D

I don't know what happened the 2nd time must have been a bad batch or something

I like it the way it is now but itl take a few orders before I am comfortable with the consistency to do 100 ml order
but as it is now is really good stuff

Glad to have helped you.

I've been enjoying my current bottle as well, after taking a few months away. This second time around, I am more enthralled by it than ever :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
What is the flavor like on that?

It's a pipe-ish flavor with the normal hard-to-peg Halo "other" components. I did a review of it (my first review in the NT thread, though it isn't a natural tobacco).

Oh yeah, and although Halo says the TH is "reckless," I found it to be surprisingly absent (and I vape 24+ mg).

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
It's a pipe-ish flavor with the normal hard-to-peg Halo "other" components. I did a review of it (my first review in the NT thread, though it isn't a natural tobacco).

Oh yeah, and although Halo says the TH is "reckless," I found it to be surprisingly absent (and I vape 24+ mg).

I bet it is not better than Vita Bella... I just tried that @ 24mgs........ Not only is it my first NET aside from Big Spirit. It is my first pipe blend.. I actually think the throat hit on this is great. It is more of a thump than anything, but WOW!!! I wrote a little something about it in NT thread...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I bet it is not better than Vita Bella... I just tried that @ 24mgs........ Not only is it my first NET aside from Big Spirit. It is my first pipe blend.. I actually think the throat hit on this is great. It is more of a thump than anything, but WOW!!! I wrote a little something about it in NT thread...

It's completely different being a synthetic liquid, but it approximates a pipe taste quite well at first, but after awhile it turns into something almost strange.

Hey, TCO, I don't know if you go this high, but GeJ will go up to 32 mg. I get several of mine from them in 32 mg and it's wonderful. If you get the notion, try Fire Cured out at 32 mg. If you think that's too much than forget what I've said.

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
It's completely different being a synthetic liquid, but it approximates a pipe taste quite well at first, but after awhile it turns into something almost strange.

Hey, TCO, I don't know if you go this high, but GeJ will go up to 32 mg. I get several of mine from them in 32 mg and it's wonderful. If you get the notion, try Fire Cured out at 32 mg. If you think that's too much than forget what I've said.

Will do. I guess I didn't notice they went that high. I will def be buying from them again. Many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread