Not open for further replies.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Just from responses of similar stories on this board, it makes me wonder how many stories like this exist across the country. It would seem if the government would concentrate more on statistics of actual numbers of people that have quit smoking by vaping, instead of silly research trying to prove vaping harmful, it would tell a different story. It's a shame that big money lobbyists can be so successful at hiding the truth.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats, reduce!!!!:banana::banana: And reduce's family!

It is really amazing how vaping can spread through a family, and my son going from cigs to vaping, to nothing and gifting me his gear got me here! And to over 2 months! My little brother had his first cig free week in a long time, (not using vaping, but using the inspiration: "If Anna can quit smoking, I guess I can.") We were smoking buds for a Loooongg time until he left town and we could really pile up an ashtray, let me tell you.

This is such a lovely story of how vaping can spread and positively impact people in so many ways and it was a great read and a wonderful inspiration, thank you for telling us your story reduce!!! :) :) :)

I hope and will continue hoping that all members of your family who wish to, are able to stay with vaping! :headbang:

Anna

Reactions: redeuce

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Any government "expert" and all the demonizers that will not support the fact that vaping is a safer, viable, successful alternative to smoking can call me any time for my opinion.
What drives me crazy is our legislators don't want to get it. Our lives are not important in the overall big picture.
Ditto, Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread