• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

June Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
The new one Nike Fuel Band SE has some mixed reviews for working or not working . I personally feel cautious about it thinking this is that rush to come out with a new product that isn't well thought out or executed.. Hoping the next generation will be more and have all the bugs worked out.. What I like about the nike fuel band besides how comfortable and forgettable it is to wear is that it doesn't require having to pay for a monthly membership to use it... Never used a fit bit, can see it is very well talked about. Tried the arm band ones like the ones they used in the biggest loser, it was uncomfortable and you had to pay a monthly fee... and what bothered me on the arm band is that the information advanced even when you weren't wearing it ???????

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
sounds nice,, yes it warms up here pretty quickly now... brushing Arkas winter coat out on 1/4 of his body should count for some heavy duty work.. lol ... guess you can't attach a file so if anyone wants a fun tracker Map print out for different road trips let me know I have them for Florida , Pacific coast highway, Tour of England , Tour of Michigan , or the entire Route 66 road way...

you cross out boxes for every mile,, and you can see how many miles you have gone and how far it is to your next city... I had great fun trecking the Florida Cost line.... It's a PDF file so you can share to grabs some friends to join in, and use them over and over again...

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
This is one that my friend has done for an example... Virtual Races, Virtual Runs, Medals, Fit, Fab, And Lean The concept that everyone can participate is not needing to do the entire miles at one time.. She is actually working on her 500 miles in 2014 medal. I would go to local races, if i had some local.. I like the idea of doing the 5 Ks with the dogs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread