Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys !
New to the e-cigs forum.

Name's Anthony ,19 , and im from Indonesia, currently using :
Mod: Copper Colored Battlestar Smoant 200W
Atomizer:
RDA : Authentic Brown dotmod , Silver Tsunami
RDTA: Authentic Gold Avocado 24 V1
RTA: AMMIT RTA ( Which i had a problem with this bad boy )
Currently Using: RDA + Phillip Rocke [US Imported] Liquid 60Ml , Honey Cream (The sweet taste hits really nice when it is on the dotmod)

I've been vaping and quitting smoke for at least 4 months, (From December 2016).

Problem + Question:
Vapers, Of course that you know the AMMIT RTA by Geek Vape is a single coil build RTA which for me , that mostly used dual coil build, is pretty much complicated. I bought the Ammit RTA back in December 2016, the same time where i bought my RDTA and mod (The RDTA and mod were wonderful in my opinion and its better than the bottom airflow and V2), but after i tasted it, for some reason after 2 3 long hits with 60W, 0.12Ohm, using cotton bacon with normal SS coil, Hang out Root beer Liquid (Malaysian made), it tasted like the cotton burned so fast, im really confused about this one , i went from 1 place to another with different build and it still burned like that, anyone knows what happens with my AMMIT RTA? Or im using it wrong?
60W, both airflows were wide open, 0.12Ohm. If im using it wrong please do tell me which part did i do wrong , and how do i remove this burnt taste , Thanks !

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
In RTA ,is there any limit for the wattage use? Im using 60W since that is my sweet spot, 30 40W taste like theres nothing on my mouth IMO. Does playing with the airflow affects the tank too? And thanks for the warm welcome
Welcome and glad you joined. Yes, suggest you start out with plain unflavored (VG) juice. Try to eliminate the burn taste by as many adjustments (air flow, watts, coil,wick material etc...) you like then try your favorite juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread