Just a 'Hello'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granpa Strange

Nov 11, 2016
Yo! Just joined ECF, though I've been vaping for a little over a year now. Not sure what to say, so I guess I can give you my current setup and see what happens. I'm using a smok TFV8 on a Joyetech Cuboid. The most recent firmware update to my cuboid is 3.11, I believe. It's been months since that update though.
I'm kinda looking for a new mod, just because I've had this one for almost a year and I'm getting tired of looking at it. The one I'm currently looking at is the smok Alien. I dig the look, both colour and build, of the mod.
Well, there's my 'Hello'. Off to start my navigating.

Reactions: Oomee

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Yo! Just joined ECF, though I've been vaping for a little over a year now. Not sure what to say, so I guess I can give you my current setup and see what happens. I'm using a Smok TFV8 on a Joyetech Cuboid. The most recent firmware update to my cuboid is 3.11, I believe. It's been months since that update though.
I'm kinda looking for a new mod, just because I've had this one for almost a year and I'm getting tired of looking at it. The one I'm currently looking at is the Smok Alien. I dig the look, both colour and build, of the mod.
Welcome and glad you joined. Nice gear.
Might like to read:
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping - The Perks and the Problems
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory
TFV8 leaking

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
Yo! Just joined ECF, though I've been vaping for a little over a year now. Not sure what to say, so I guess I can give you my current setup and see what happens. I'm using a Smok TFV8 on a Joyetech Cuboid. The most recent firmware update to my cuboid is 3.11, I believe. It's been months since that update though.
I'm kinda looking for a new mod, just because I've had this one for almost a year and I'm getting tired of looking at it. The one I'm currently looking at is the Smok Alien. I dig the look, both colour and build, of the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread