Just a new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Good thinking to keep the components the same. Some of the newer slimmer stuff costs more than your 30w. The pen style or cig a like style don't have a long battery time and that can be annoying. But if it gets her started you do what you have to.

Best is to give her your 30w and you move up to something better. Later you will learn to buy two of everything and give her one.

Jeff M.

May 7, 2015
I've been vaping all of two weeks so take my suggestions with a grain of salt, but I really like the eGo One. I went backwards from where you're at. I got the eGo One kit with the 2200mah battery and 2.8ml tank as my first mod. It's a simple mechanical mod (can't adjust the voltage/wattage - output is just whatever the battery is pushing), but it has 0.5ohm and 1.0ohm coils available. Then I picked up a Sigelei Mini 30w to have a spare and to play with various settings. I purchased a Kanger Subtank Nano and swap it with the One tank back & forth between the two mods. I'll probably be picking up the smaller 1100mah eGo One battery to use with the smaller tanks and a Subtank Mini to use with the Sigelei Mini 30w. The One is probably fatter than she'd like, but the shorter 1100mah battery may make it suitable enough for her and with a Subtank Nano you'd be using the same coils.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaulBHC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread