Just a newbie saying "Hi"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris10

Jun 12, 2017
A little bit about me... Today marks 30 days smoke free!!
I was finally motivated by a sudden heart attack at age 46! My left artery was 100% blocked. My diet was decent and I'm an active person so i knew what the culprit was... SMOKING.

I used the nicorette gum 4mg until my cravings started getting bad. I just went and purchased my e-cig on Friday and vaping seems too good to be true! Seriously, I've been reading as much as possible to try and figure out if i should be doing this. I have the 3mg juice, after smoking for 30 years, so I'm proud of the decrease in nicotine. I enjoy vaping! I feel confident about never picking up a cigarette again! I just don't want to hear that it's making my aorta stiff or giving me lung disease! So I'm very thankful for your forum here where I've already learned a plethora of things!
I look forward to chatting with you!

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
I was finally motivated by a sudden heart attack at age 46! My left artery was 100% blocked. My diet was decent and I'm an active person so i knew what the culprit was... SMOKING.

I used the nicorette gum 4mg until my cravings started getting bad. I just went and purchased my e-cig on Friday and vaping seems too good to be true! Seriously, I've been reading as much as possible to try and figure out if i should be doing this. I have the 3mg juice, after smoking for 30 years, so I'm proud of the decrease in nicotine. I enjoy vaping! I feel confident about never picking up a cigarette again! I just don't want to hear that it's making my aorta stiff or giving me lung disease! So I'm very thankful for your forum here where I've already learned a plethora of things!
Welcome...

Read my blog (click on my name for the link) if you have worries about the propaganda, and have some entries that might give you clarifications..

Glad to hear that you survived your ordeal, and hopefully will get better and get proper treatment to prevent others.

And if you have questions, ask away.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

Welcome Kristin, glad you found your way here. You'll find lots of good advice and learn much here, I did! :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Sorry to hear about you physical problems, but so happy you found vaping! Yea! And congratulations on being 30 days smoke free!

There 's life after smoking, and you found it!

Haha.. I love the flavors myself!

Keep reading, keep learning, then experiment away!

Reactions: Kris10

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Seriously, I've been reading as much as possible to try and figure out if i should be doing this. I have the 3mg juice, after smoking for 30 years, so I'm proud of the decrease in nicotine. I enjoy vaping! I feel confident about never picking up a cigarette again! I just don't want to hear that it's making my aorta stiff or giving me lung disease! So I'm very thankful for your forum here where I've already learned a plethora of things!
We are happy you joined, Welcome.
Suggest you don't try to smoke again. I did and was shocked. Smoking is exactly like inhaling a ash trey. UGH.
30 days and you are starting to smell and taste again. Health will continue to improve, all good.
For real chatting, could try:
The Women's Room
Just pop in and introduce yourself, there are some real experts in the women's room.

Kris10

Jun 12, 2017
Welcome...

Read my blog (click on my name for the link) if you have worries about the propaganda, and have some entries that might give you clarifications..

Glad to hear that you survived your ordeal, and hopefully will get better and get proper treatment to prevent others.

And if you have questions, ask away.

Angel, great job on your blogs...so much good information! I have more to read yet. I'm just confused on how to figure out how hot my little machine gets. I'm thinking I'll go to the store where i got it and see if they can answer that for me. I can adjust the voltage right on the side so i should be able to gauge the temperature too.
Thanks for all the important information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread