Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I was walking down the street yesterday, minding my own business vaping my Provari. A limo drives buy and slams to a stop Hally Berry, Tyra Banks, and Cindy Crawford climb out. They say they cant resist a man with a Provari and drag me in to the limo! After several hours of things I can not mention they took me to supper at the best steak house in town. All because I bought a Provari Thanks Provape!!!!!!!!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Great to hear about ur success in both getting a ProVari and scoring w/some hot chicks. Funny thing is it happened to me too but the reverse!

I was vaping on this..

image.jpg

Minding my own business. Then he:

image.jpg

saw me, ran over and started to passionately caress and kiss me saying "only the best use ProVari's". It was awesome until my husband's snoring interrupted everything..PPPFFFFF! I may not have the eye candy but at least I still have my ProVari

KalNoodle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wisconsin
Great to hear about ur success in both getting a ProVari and scoring w/some hot chicks. Funny thing is it happened to me too but the reverse!

I was vaping on this..

View attachment 268330

Minding my own business. Then he:

View attachment 268331

saw me, ran over and started to passionately caress and kiss me saying "only the best use ProVari's". It was awesome until my husband's snoring interrupted everything..PPPFFFFF! I may not have the eye candy but at least I still have my ProVari

Oh my God! LMAO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread