Just bought the Smok Cloud Beast! And WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an excellent purchase, it's absolutely fantastic and you can actually taste the flavours of the juice which is also amazing, and Octe Core coils are brilliant. Don't think I'll be going back to the standard tanks anytime soon, I know the cloud beast does drink a lot of juice but man it's worth it, so glad I stopped smoking and went straight to vaping which has been over a year now.

Sorry guys just really wanted to post how happy I am with this new purchase, I'm also using the Smok H-Priv 220 box mod

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Glad to hear you like it. How much are those octo coils?

IDK, personally in a world of costly wholesale and retail factory coil pricing and looming FDA deeming regulations I find it difficult at best to even consider investing in a factory coil setup.

The 4 TFV4's I own have never fired a factory coil as I went directly to the RBA's and never looked back.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I bought one of these yesterday. I own about 30 different tanks and this one is just amazing. Truly a beast. I am running it on a Snow Wolf at 120w.

I bought it on the advice of the owner of a local B&M as he swears by the TFV8 and is getting a month or so out of an Octo-coil and he chain vapes all day. Pretty amazing even though the coils are about $5 each. No leaking and the flavour is great.

Negatives? It drinks juice like crazy and gets hot very quickly. When I say it drinks juice, I mean that I could blow thru 30ml in a night. Thank god I DIY.

P.s. I just ordered a 3 pack of the new 10 coil . Not sure I need that, but I gotta try them!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Yeah I bought mine yesterday with some really nice premium juice based on the Japanese drink Ramune, it's called Samurai man, I'm vaping on 100 Watts at the moment, and it blows my head off every time and that's on 3mg nic too
    I was doing 2mg nic last night and had to cut my juice to 1-1.5mg-ish as I was getting woozy. I do 6mg on my 1.8ohm Kabukis. Crazy.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    i don't think my hubby would forgive me if i bought one, he complains about my clouds as is between my squonking and PT4.
    Yup. My wife mentioned the clouds for the first time ever last night. It is ridiculous. Said she couldn't see the TV while we were watching the Leafs game. :D

Reactions: Cheallaigh

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 29, 2016
    Nottingham, UK
    That's an awesome setup you have there.

I use the Beast baby brother, the TFV8 Baby, and like you. I absolutely love it!

I'd look into the TFV8 RBA for the beast. I use one and it's so easy to build on, much better flavour and is ALOT cheaper. I was spending £3 per coil, I'm down to pennies now using the RBA.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
    Aug 13, 2016
    Georgian Bay, Ontario
    Yup. My wife mentioned the clouds for the first time ever last night. It is ridiculous. Said she couldn't see the TV while we were watching the Leafs game. :D

well... by the end of the shootout, i'm sure you didn't want to see it anyhow *snickers*, my hubby went to sleep before his team lost to mine... i was chain vaping that whole 3rd period, it was a nail biter!

Reactions: BreSha6869

smacksy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2014
    Alexandria, Louisiana USA
    What an excellent purchase, it's absolutely fantastic and you can actually taste the flavours of the juice which is also amazing, and Octe Core coils are brilliant. Don't think I'll be going back to the standard tanks anytime soon, I know the cloud beast does drink a lot of juice but man it's worth it, so glad I stopped smoking and went straight to vaping which has been over a year now.

Sorry guys just really wanted to post how happy I am with this new purchase, I'm also using the Smok H-Priv 220 box mod
    The CloudBeast is indeed an awesome tank..glad you really like yours!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2014
    I want to get into RBA's because I know the tank comes with an RBA Coil coupled with the cotton but i think I'd struggle, is it easy to do?
    Easy? I guess that would depend on your experience with these small RBA heads...
    I don't use the RBA that came in my three CloudBeast kits..too small and not worth my time and effort building it...
    c2f4fcd6a5adeff8b507adfd321754e2.jpg

I do build bigger RTA's like this clapton build in my Griffin..
    Nice velocity deck, good juice channels and it's big enough for easy building, especially compared to a small RBA..so no, I don't build those RBA heads at all...but the V8T8 coils I like alot..it's what I vape when using the CloudBeast tanks... sorry couldn't help more

coolerat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2015
    Verona,NY
    TFV8 to me is the perfect example of a phrase I used to hate, gamechanger.

I was a happy widdle 30-50w vaper. RDA and RTA's ONLY!!!

Then one day I'm in a vape shop and see the TFV8. High power?? Screw in coil?? Nothing I would ever be interested in.

But yet...............It followed me home.

Next thing you know old Jed's a 70w vaper.

Lowered my nic level fast. 6mg would kill me. 3mg is just right for my nic addiction. I don't do zero but it would be fun.

I like hat I don't have to vape all the time anymore. Couple whacks on the Beast and I set for a good while. Juice use has increased but not alot while overall nic intake has decreased. Its just a more efficient nic delivery vehicle.

Fleet has grow to 2 Beasts, 2 Babies and now a Big Baby.

Using the T10 coil now. Its AMAZING!!! But maybe abit much for me so prolly go back to the T8. Don't care for the T6 and don't like the RBA at all.

Coils work out to under a buck a week so about 14 cents a day. I DIY juice so juice cost is under 50 cents.

smacksy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2014

Then one day I'm in a vape shop and see the TFV8. High power?? Screw in coil?? Nothing I would ever be interested in.

Lowered my nic level fast. 6mg would kill me. 3mg is just right for my nic addiction. I don't do zero but it would be fun.

I like hat I don't have to vape all the time anymore. Couple whacks on the Beast and I set for a good while. Juice use has increased but not alot while overall nic intake has decreased. Its just a more efficient nic delivery vehicle.

Using the T10 coil now. Its AMAZING!!! But maybe abit much for me so prolly go back to the T8. Don't care for the T6 and don't like the RBA at all.

Coils work out to under a buck a week so about 14 cents a day. I DIY juice so juice cost is under 50 cents.
    Another Happy CloudBeast Vaper!
    [emoji106]

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
    Aug 13, 2016
    Georgian Bay, Ontario

did it sneak around the glass and hop along the grungy sidewalk the whole way? hehehe

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread