Just bought the Smok Cloud Beast! And WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Another Happy CloudBeast Vaper!
[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
922e6fddd17e6765cbdb849cd9dadeb5.jpg
I have the 300w Koopor Primus mod that would be plenty to vape the T-10 coil..Right now I'm liking the V8T8 coils at around 125w..
In 2-3 hits with only 2.5 mgs of nic
I'm good and don't have to keep vaping it for a satisfying nic hit..superb nicotine delivery, and the reason I chose to vape in the first place, lol

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Another Happy CloudBeast Vaper!
[emoji106]

I can't believe how popular this tank is. I'd say 80% of vapers I know are using one form of Beast or another. Such a versatile platform. I was just a 2-3 pack a day smoker so I'm happy at 70W or so. A buddy was a 4+ PAD smoker and he likes 100+W. Guy who did my electrical work was a heavy smoker but he smoked lights so I set him up with a Baby at 30w and he loves it. Kid I work with, whats a kid these days 30"", is a dual user and hits his at 150w.

Never leak, gurgle or fuss in anyway. My wife has three Babies and never has trouble and boy howdy thats saying something when she's not having a vape emergency every 10 minutes.

Another good point is this tank is such a flavor powerhouse that flavoring use drops way down. My total daily intake of flavoring is less then it was before and like a quarter of the flavoring I used back in the Kayfun/Nautilus days. Reducing flavoring is important to me. I could actually go down even farther but honestly I'm comfortable with where I'm at.

For the record as I type this I'm hitting a Starre Pure. A tank I have truely grown to hard. Poor flavor. Short coil life. Just a nasty tank.

Let me finish and grab a beast.

Reactions: smacksy

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
i'm a wee bit jelly, but it's not worth breaking up the household peace treaty... he knows i'll try and curb my accidental clouds around him, he can stealth vape all he wants, until he sleeps and all bets are off lmao. i think with over a dozen tanks/rdas and 6 mods, i have to behave for now. i've been hearing almost nothing but good about these tanks at least.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
922e6fddd17e6765cbdb849cd9dadeb5.jpg
I have the 300w Koopor Primus mod that would be plenty to vape the T-10 coil..Right now I'm liking the V8T8 coils at around 125w..
In 2-3 hits with only 2.5 mgs of nic
I'm good and don't have to keep vaping it for a satisfying nic hit..superb nicotine delivery, and the reason I chose to vape in the first place, lol

Hitting a Beast now. With T8 at 70w. Earlier today I was hitting a T10 at 200w. Not my thing but was pretty good.

And you brought up a point I touched on. Nic delivery. First couple years I vaped I was so happy to just not be smoking I didn't pay attention to the constant need to be vaping. After awhile it was bothering me. I just need nic. I don't need something in my hand and frankly it was bugging me. I need both hand free and smoking allowed me to do that but vaping didn't. Now with the beasts I can just every so often take a big whck and I'm niced up. I feel like I have my life back.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
I can't believe how popular this tank is. I'd say 80% of vapers I know are using one form of Beast or another. Such a versatile platform. I was just a 2-3 pack a day smoker so I'm happy at 70W or so. A buddy was a 4+ PAD smoker and he likes 100+W. Guy who did my electrical work was a heavy smoker but he smoked lights so I set him up with a Baby at 30w and he loves it. Kid I work with, whats a kid these days 30"", is a dual user and hits his at 150w.

Never leak, gurgle or fuss in anyway. My wife has three Babies and never has trouble and boy howdy thats saying something when she's not having a vape emergency every 10 minutes.

Another good point is this tank is such a flavor powerhouse that flavoring use drops way down. My total daily intake of flavoring is less then it was before and like a quarter of the flavoring I used back in the Kayfun/Nautilus days. Reducing flavoring is important to me. I could actually go down even farther but honestly I'm comfortable with where I'm at.

For the record as I type this I'm hitting a Starre Pure. A tank I have truely grown to hard. Poor flavor. Short coil life. Just a nasty tank.

Let me finish and grab a beast.
I agree with you 100%!
I've got three CloudBeast tanks now,
fcd4482cf284a08cea8defccf32cf46f.jpg
and one BabyBeast I'm vaping in rotation today..
They're the best subtanks I've ever had the pleasure to vape.. I've been telling everyone about them and alot of folks have them already..
I feel for the people who don't know what they're missing, oh well... [emoji13]

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
i'm a wee bit jelly, but it's not worth breaking up the household peace treaty... he knows i'll try and curb my accidental clouds around him, he can stealth vape all he wants, until he sleeps and all bets are off lmao. i think with over a dozen tanks/rdas and 6 mods, i have to behave for now. i've been hearing almost nothing but good about these tanks at least.
You'd probably put all those tanks back on the shelf if you tired one these Beast tanks..that is if you're not a tootle puffer (MTL), can read and practice the recommended wattages printed on the coil you choose to vape and not afraid of taking deep lung hits (DL).. vape these tanks they were designed to vape and you'll probly toss all those other tanks you're using now....I know I would, lololo

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
i'm DtL, not a cloud chaser even if i find them satisfying, but hey i swam butterfly competively for 10 years... i like the pro tank 4, it's the only tank i'm actively using, mainly i'm squonking really with a pair of the transformer rdas. flavour is more my thing at this point, but then i figured out *finally* how to make rings... so i love getting flavour and some clouds. i just get yelled at if i make too much clouds.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
@Cheallaigh
Out of all the vaping forums I'm subscribed to yours is the first post I've read that puts up with someone who yells at them for blowing clouds..most of us blow them anyway, especially here at home.... they don't like my clouds they go into another room.
We have three flat screen TV's in three different rooms so clouds blocking out the TV doesn't work in my house, :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheallaigh

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Glad to hear you like it. How much are those octo coils?

IDK, personally in a world of costly wholesale and retail factory coil pricing and looming FDA deeming regulations I find it difficult at best to even consider investing in a factory coil setup.

The 4 TFV4's I own have never fired a factory coil as I went directly to the RBA's and never looked back.

I won't buy a tank without an RBA section anymore .

Reactions: daviedog

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
@Cheallaigh
Out of all the vaping forums I'm subscribed to yours is the first post I've read that puts up with someone who yells at them for blowing clouds..most of us blow them anyway, especially here at home.... they don't like my clouds they go into another room.
We have three flat screen TV's in three different rooms so clouds blocking out the TV doesn't work in my house, :)

it's called marriage... hehehehehehehehe
I won't buy a tank without an RBA section anymore .
wait... what? there's tanks that don't have rbas? i must auto-ignore them on sight lol.

Reactions: herb

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
it's called marriage... hehehehehehehehe
wait... what? there's tanks that don't have rbas? i must auto-ignore them on sight lol.
That's why I'm still single, just gotta put up with my siblings, but heck, they all vape and love blowin white fluffy clouds too..no worries!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
That's why I'm still single, just gotta put up with my siblings, but heck, they all vape and love blowin white fluffy clouds too..no worries!

Yup, avoid marriage at all costs , woman are exceptionally dangerous creatures & will play nice at first but once they get that ring your life as you once knew it is completely over .

You will now be required to kiss major ... for the rest of your life, (no joke) it's a terrible thing. If you refuse you will be seriously injured and could even die .

Best to view the opposite sex from a distance imo.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Yup, avoid marriage at all costs , woman are exceptionally dangerous creatures & will play nice at first but once they get that ring your life as you once knew it is completely over .

You will now be required to kiss major ... for the rest of your life, (no joke) it's a terrible thing. If you refuse you will be seriously injured and could even die .

Best to view the opposite sex from a distance imo.
Im with you herb!
I especially stay away from those women who tend to be high maintenance.. I'm costly enough all by myself, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
Hitting a Beast now. With T8 at 70w. Earlier today I was hitting a T10 at 200w. Not my thing but was pretty good.

And you brought up a point I touched on. Nic delivery. First couple years I vaped I was so happy to just not be smoking I didn't pay attention to the constant need to be vaping. After awhile it was bothering me. I just need nic. I don't need something in my hand and frankly it was bugging me. I need both hand free and smoking allowed me to do that but vaping didn't. Now with the beasts I can just every so often take a big whck and I'm niced up. I feel like I have my life back.

When I'm in the middle of a project (usually with my truck), I tend to go hours without nicotine. I could never hold a cigarette in my mouth the smoke always bothered me.

I want to get into RBA's because I know the tank comes with an RBA Coil coupled with the cotton but i think I'd struggle, is it easy to do?

From my experience if you want to get into rebuilding invest in an rta. The Griffin is an excellent RTA but the wicking takes a little time to master. IMO the easiest rta is the kayfun 5, it's not picky on wicking.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Thank god I make my own juice. I have never seen a tank devour juice like this. Holy crap! I ordered a 10 coil three pack and I can only imagine that they are even worse than the octocoil.
What do you mean by worse? Everybody knows that these tanks use alot of juice blowing those massive fluffy white clouds at high wattage. I look at it I might get even bigger clouds with the T10 vs the T8.. if juice consumption was a factor I wouldn't be vaping the CloudBeast (3 at the moment)
in the first place..just my 2¢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread