Just bought the Smok Cloud Beast! And WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I can say for certain the 10 uses more then the 8.

It's to much for me but oh how I love the 10.

The 6 actually gave the biggest cloudz bro but I really don't like them. Just use the included one up cause I'm cheap.

There is a mild one like Q4 or something. Never tried that one.

With the babies each comes with a .15 that I like and a .4 my wife likes. Works perfect.

BTW the Beast and the Big Baby come with the rba in the box. Available for the Baby but not included.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
What do you mean by worse? Everybody knows that these tanks use alot of juice blowing those massive fluffy white clouds at high wattage. I look at it I might get even bigger clouds with the T10 vs the T8.. if juice consumption was a factor I wouldn't be vaping the CloudBeast (3 at the moment)
in the first place..just my 2¢

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
True. I don't really care if the 10 eats more juice than the 8. More curious than anything else.

Reactions: smacksy

SemoJD

Oct 14, 2016
I just have to chime in here, even though the thread's been idle since the 6th

Add another one to the Cloud Beast list -- picked mine up yesterday, using the Octo coil this thing is freakin' awesome! As several of you pointed out, the nicotine delivery is excellent. It is definitely a crave-killer, that's for sure.

And (un?)fortunately, it is spoiling me. I'm afraid my Kanger mini is going to be relegated to the shelf...love this thing and can't wait to try out the RBA.

Cheers,

John

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I just have to chime in here, even though the thread's been idle since the 6th

Add another one to the Cloud Beast list -- picked mine up yesterday, using the Octo coil this thing is freakin' awesome! As several of you pointed out, the nicotine delivery is excellent. It is definitely a crave-killer, that's for sure.

And (un?)fortunately, it is spoiling me. I'm afraid my Kanger mini is going to be relegated to the shelf...love this thing and can't wait to try out the RBA.

Cheers,

John
I'm in the same boat. I want to try the RBA, but the damned octocoil won't die and I am looking forward to trying the quad coil next. BTW, almost 2 weeks and well over 150ml of juice thru the octo coil @120w and it still tastes like new. Pretty amazing.

The only negatives that I can find is juice consumption, battery life and it does seep/leak a tiny bit.

Looking forward to trying the Big Baby Beast in the next few days.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I'm in the same boat. I want to try the RBA, but the damned octocoil won't die and I am looking forward to trying the quad coil next. BTW, almost 2 weeks and well over 150ml of juice thru the octo coil @120w and it still tastes like new. Pretty amazing.

The only negatives that I can find is juice consumption, battery life and it does seep/leak a tiny bit.

Looking forward to trying the Big Baby Beast in the next few days.
Lol
I run three batt mods for good batt life and buy juice in the big 240 ml bottles to keep my three Cloudbeast tanks happy vaping the V8T8 coils..
And like you, coils are lasting a long time :)

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: BreSha6869

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
you evil people... for shame! how could you do this to my poor hubby?!

*points at her desk* look at that!

smok 220
baby beast
big baby beast

it's all your fault!

lmao he did drive me to the store.. and he did pay for my yule pressies he got me on boxing day... but it's all your faults!

btw currently the baby beast is beside him as he watches the hobbit... i'm using the big baby and the new coil art azeroth RDTA i picked up today as well... i'm in serious cloud/flavour heaven right now... i'd recommend the azeroth to anyone who loves the beasts.

Last edited:

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Love my Cloud Beast and Baby Beast so much I have a BBB on the way and an RBA deck for all three.

I wasn't too fond of the octo-coil though. Had to run the wattage too high to get the warm vape I want. I switched to the other factory coil it comes with (.15 ohm still but can't remember what design). Much better for me. I can run it at 45W compared to the 75 I needed for the octo-coil.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Reactions: Cheallaigh

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Love my Cloud Beast and Baby Beast so much I have a BBB on the way and an RBA deck for all three.

I wasn't too fond of the octo-coil though. Had to run the wattage too high to get the warm vape I want. I switched to the other factory coil it comes with (.15 ohm still but can't remember what design). Much better for me. I can run it at 45W compared to the 75 I needed for the octo-coil.

The Octo in the BBB or CB?

I am not a huge fan of the BBB octo but the Cloud Beast octo is insane IMO. I have been TRYING to kill my first CB octo coil for 3 1/2 weeks and it is as new. Over 200ml of juice (10-12% sweet flavor) at 120w. Crazy.

Yup, CB coils are expensive and I also ordered back up RBAs... but for $3-5 each these things seem to last longer than any other coil I have used.

My squonkers and mechs are amazing, but they are getting neglected!

Reactions: ChelsB

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario

i think the .15 you're talking about is a triple(i have the triple in my big baby and it's coming out at .19ohms so not far off) or a quad... considering i've refilled the damned 5ml tank 4 times tonight (2 times for the 4ml azeroth) i think i'm in trouble... all your faults! lmao

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
i think the .15 you're talking about is a triple(i have the triple in my big baby and it's coming out at .19ohms so not far off) or a quad... considering i've refilled the damned 5ml tank 4 times tonight (2 times for the 4ml azeroth) i think i'm in trouble... all your faults! lmao
The Cloud Beast is even worse! I could do a 30ml in a day and the CB wouldn't even blink at 120w/0.15ohms.

I rotate it thruout the day with a BBB, Coppervape/NarDA and a Griffin. I make my own juice, but the TFV8 tanks are killer on juice and batteries.

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Silvers24

Dec 12, 2016
Ohio
As I learned through my vape journey, and moved from a vs pinner 2 areotank mini, to a subvod mega, I was slowly buying my next true gear.

It is a Kbox 200 with a TFV8.
I was at planet of the vapes and low and behold, was the tfv8, i was saving the $50 to buy it, but in this store, it was $25, and I think their still selling them for 25, if so I want to pickup a black version.

I have found my permanent tank, I slowly learned to build, went through the original coils, and now have an alien clapton build in my tfv8.

Now my journey is to find the perfect rda.

I will treasure my tfv8, and if I ever get another for 25...I'll treasure that one too. But for rba/rta...I ain't worried about another tank.

Reactions: dolladave

Stevenson779

Dec 29, 2016
TFV8 to me is the perfect example of a phrase I used to hate, gamechanger.

I was a happy widdle 30-50w vaper. RDA and RTA's ONLY!!!

Then one day I'm in a vape shop and see the TFV8. High power?? Screw in coil?? Nothing I would ever be interested in.

But yet...............It followed me home.

Next thing you know old Jed's a 70w vaper.

Lowered my nic level fast. 6mg would kill me. 3mg is just right for my nic addiction. I don't do zero but it would be fun.

I like hat I don't have to vape all the time anymore. Couple whacks on the Beast and I set for a good while. Juice use has increased but not alot while overall nic intake has decreased. Its just a more efficient nic delivery vehicle.

Fleet has grow to 2 Beasts, 2 Babies and now a Big Baby.

Using the T10 coil now. Its AMAZING!!! But maybe abit much for me so prolly go back to the T8. Don't care for the T6 and don't like the RBA at all.

Coils work out to under a buck a week so about 14 cents a day. I DIY juice so juice cost is under 50 cents.

Have you used the T6? Is it fused Clapton like the T8? I'm not sure whether to try the T6s or not! Loving the Q4 and T8 atm tho

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I've been vaping on the Cloud Beast and the factory coils for awhile. I haven't run into the leaking problems that I encountered with the TVF4. I vape a pure VG Liquid with Peppermint extract flavor and the coils last months. I have noticed that the stock coils, and I've tried all, doesn't bring out the flavor of the Juice

So as an experiment I decided to cotton up the RBA Deck that came pre-assembled with the package. Dual Claptons are installed and the first time that I wicked i, I packed the cotton too loose. So I bought more cotton, Native Wicks Cotton and wicked her up again

I was so impressed with the flavor of the Vape at 75 Watts, that I bought 10 Dual Stainless Steel Claptons. Actually buying the prebuilt Coils won't end up being much more inexpensive then the stock coil heads, but I think the flavor is better. I can't wait to try the SS Claptons and experiment with TC as the ones it came with are Kanthal.

Yes you can save a lot of money by making your own coils, which I used to do. But I'm Mr Two Thumbs and never really enjoyed it.

The flavor on the RBA coils is excellent, there is a ramp up time for the approximately 3mm coils to become completely hot and I like how it starts up cool and continues to get hotter until the end of my Vape. 75 Watts seems to me to be perfect for the RBA Deck.

By the way at 75 Watts the RBA Deck doesn't slurp up the Juice the way you see when you are at 100-120 degrees on the stock coil heads.

One other feature of the TFV8 that is really excellent is that they include spares of just about everything. Orings, Tank, Screws etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread