Just double-checking the BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Just curious, but -- lo, these many months, I've saved my BOGO. Sure, I've spent the time playing around trying different flavors. Sure I've been using my rewards points. Sure, I've been enjoying the wonder that is Wakonda, the delight that is Date Night, the glee that is GCD. BUT--

In light of the recently announced/what the heck? deeming regulations, I'm inclined to try to cash my BOGO in. Is it still good?

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Just curious, but -- lo, these many months, I've saved my BOGO. Sure, I've spent the time playing around trying different flavors. Sure I've been using my rewards points. Sure, I've been enjoying the wonder that is Wakonda, the delight that is Date Night, the glee that is GCD. BUT--

In light of the recently announced/what the heck? deeming regulations, I'm inclined to try to cash my BOGO in. Is it still good?

I sure hope so! I still haven't used mine! I was saving it for a rainy day!

YES! The BOGO is still good! Now is the best time to use it as we can still send free bottles with it as part of the PIF Program as well. The PIF Program will be ending in 90 days due to the new regulations.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Sooooo Katia! Are those of us in the NuThouse going to be OK with all this crazy FDA situation? Sorry to ask but I don't want to lose my NT juice!!!!!!!!

In 90 Days, we will no longer be able to give out free liquid. More than likely we will have to implement some age verification software within that time as well. We have at least a year before we see any major changes.... our attorneys are looking over the deeming regulations to determine our next steps. Don't worry, we aren't going away without a fight!

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you! I know you guys saw this coming along time ago and have taken so many steps to keep us covered! Thank you for fighting for all of us :wub:

The changes we've made the last couple of years may not have always been well received... but they were necessary to help prepare us for this day. We still have more changes to come, many of which I'm not yet sure of... but we are in a MUCH better position to make these changes than we were even a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread