Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Testing, 1,2,3....
OK hit me! Im a died in the wool PV2.5 advocate. Yes, Im sure I'll make the plunge to the P3 before the years out, but I'll be one of the old fogies that pre-sets my menu and leaves it alone.
Meanwhile the blowout sale on the 2.5 and mini's has been to die for. So, a toss up between the popular beautiful Zombie for Halloween or "GLo-Vari". I went with the latter, thinking like the beautiful Bronze of yesteryear, it'll go away and perhaps not return.
It arrived in the vapemail today. SO while I take the satin silver out for a walk with my dogs, its charging up (so to speak) under a black light. Remember those? Im planning on giving it one complete "turn" (like cooking a turkey next month?) before presuming its ready for sundown...and I'll let you all know. How long it stays visible in the dark.
Mostly (aside from the sheer novelty of the purchase) I"ll be so very happy to awake at 1-2am reaching for my PV on the nightstand and find it! Usually 3/4 asleep, I knock it on the floor where it rolls under the bed. Boy am I glad I buy quality gear!

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
12804a3821011e5add5e916122dd2e31.jpg
83b49a4705569a944f8b0957d8e83253.jpg

Hardly takes any charge time, albeit the fluorescent style UVs black lights might serve better and be cooler. Photo is without flash and the GloVari is the only light source in the room well after dark,
bbb9626cf82aadc68fe81f4ae94f7655.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
ENAUD
silly fun.
btw. ProVape is blowing out the 2.5 line, If im not mistaken last week the whole line mini and regulars were starting at 80-. I do have a love for things that might not be available anymore.
Thanks, I am well aware, and sad to see them go...I have been on a quest to adopt as many used V2-V2.5 ProVari's as financially sensible as of late, and had many a success :) I prefer the old LED menu far more so than the scrolling menu...it's OK to be anachronistic...

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Testing, 1,2,3....
OK hit me! Im a died in the wool PV2.5 advocate. Yes, Im sure I'll make the plunge to the P3 before the years out, but I'll be one of the old fogies that pre-sets my menu and leaves it alone.
Meanwhile the blowout sale on the 2.5 and mini's has been to die for. So, a toss up between the popular beautiful Zombie for Halloween or "GLo-Vari". I went with the latter, thinking like the beautiful Bronze of yesteryear, it'll go away and perhaps not return.
It arrived in the vapemail today. SO while I take the satin silver out for a walk with my dogs, its charging up (so to speak) under a black light. Remember those? Im planning on giving it one complete "turn" (like cooking a turkey next month?) before presuming its ready for sundown...and I'll let you all know. How long it stays visible in the dark.
Mostly (aside from the sheer novelty of the purchase) I"ll be so very happy to awake at 1-2am reaching for my PV on the nightstand and find it! Usually 3/4 asleep, I knock it on the floor where it rolls under the bed. Boy am I glad I buy quality gear!

That is probaly the exact pitch someone at ProVape made at a meeting as to why they should have made the GloVari in the first place.

Reactions: Ipster

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Does the Classic take a 2.5 or a P3 endcap?
Im going to venture a guess: Yes. LOL! (P2.5/P3 bottom battery caps are interchangeable)
Im not a spokesperson for the classic, yet it seems the threading for the "tube" models hasnt changed, only the variety
of engraving choices. Certainly the 2.5 endcaps fit the new P3s, the differences between original, P2, P2.5 also didnt change diameter or threading to the best of my knowledge.
All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread