Just got a CCI Triforce (Trifecta) today in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopefish

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Came home today to a package in the mail containing my shiny new CCI Triforce tank, though when I looked it's shown as the Trifecta (the name they used first for this tank, it's now the Triforce) and this thing hits like a beast. Hands down this is the best tank that I have ever used, insane airflow and the stock .2 ohm kanthal coil goes all the way up to 100w easily with long pulls (6+ second) and no dry hits at all.

Anyway, Pros:
* Huge vapor production
* Most airflow out of any tank I've ever tried
* Short break in time (30 minutes and then pure flavor)
* Wicks even max vg juice with no problem even at 100w

Cons:
* Will flood if you aren't careful (important, make sure everything on the tank is tightened down)
* Using top fill may cause tank to leak a bit

Definitely a great tank, though I'm probably going to continue to fill it from the bottom like all my other tanks since it tends to leak when I fill it that way. Also, I must mention again, make sure everything on this tank is tightened down (like all tanks) or you'll end up with half the tank of juice spilling out onto your shirt, other than those two issues there hasn't been any other leaks or other issues so far.

47f7dcd0d4.jpg

Clmarti78

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Rio Rancho nm
I am getting leaks as well. First fill lost a lot of juice second fill not so much. Just got it yesterday so it is a juice hog (as I suspected). I will try with the air closed next to see if leaking stops. If you do not DIY your juice be prepared to increase your juice allowance. I've got 1 litter of nic and 2 liters of PG and enough flavoring to last a couple years so think I'm good here. Liking the tank so far not loving. Not huge in the flavor department but that much air to dilute the flavor kinda had that in the back of my mind when ordering. I also ordered the upgrade kit, should get here in a couple days hopefully be able to put a build on this thing to raise the flavor production. I do like clouds but t flavor is more important to me. If I can't get the flavor to match something like the Vortice 2 I Have been using for the last couple weeks I'm sure one of my buddies that loves clouds will buy it off me.

BatemanG

Oct 16, 2015
Came home today to a package in the mail containing my shiny new CCI Triforce tank, though when I looked it's shown as the Trifecta (the name they used first for this tank, it's now the Triforce) and this thing hits like a beast. Hands down this is the best tank that I have ever used, insane airflow and the stock .2 ohm kanthal coil goes all the way up to 100w easily with long pulls (6+ second) and no dry hits at all.

Anyway, Pros:
* Huge vapor production
* Most airflow out of any tank I've ever tried
* Short break in time (30 minutes and then pure flavor)
* Wicks even max vg juice with no problem even at 100w

Cons:
* Will flood if you aren't careful (important, make sure everything on the tank is tightened down)
* Using top fill may cause tank to leak a bit

Definitely a great tank, though I'm probably going to continue to fill it from the bottom like all my other tanks since it tends to leak when I fill it that way. Also, I must mention again, make sure everything on this tank is tightened down (like all tanks) or you'll end up with half the tank of juice spilling out onto your shirt, other than those two issues there hasn't been any other leaks or other issues so far.

47f7dcd0d4.jpg

Don't know what the hype is, I've got mine and I hate it... The leaking issues everyone seems to be getting - but I can get more vape off my artic subtank on stock 0.2 (at only 50w) coils than I can with stock coils on the triforce at 100w not to mention the flavour is also poor. The only thing I can say that is good about this tank is the 5ml capacity the ease of filling it (however it leaks) and the stock coils can handle high VG juice. But I wouldn't recommend this tank to anyone

TeeBag

Oct 28, 2015
i can't get mine not to leak. so i said .... it, and configured it as a dripper. decided over the weekend to try again, paying special attention to that chimney o ring and the wicking (tails of wick into juice channels) and still got a flood (and the last i had on hand) of juice down my hand. slightly ...... about it...but i think my issues stem from that damn o ring. i'm sure i'll try again later at some point, but as of now, it's boxed up and for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread