• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just got JB back from repair!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

southwestern vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I just sent an email to carlos inquiring about getting my JB fixed. It worked great at first but the black epoxy broke soon after and the switch is sticking badly as well. All of this after waiting over two months for it to arrive. We'll see how long it takes him to get back to me.
Has anyone had to pay to get thiers fixed? Just curious. I don't want to sink any more money into this thing if it is just going to break again.

ecitek

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Earth
Just got my JB back, again. The atty was bad and Carlos didn't catch that the first time he did repair work.

In the meantime, the day he was shipping it out, he gave me a call. I had a really pleasant chat with a guy who was genuinely concerned with his "product" and was nice enough to do the repairs (for free) and I didn't even get it from him! I got it from another member, used.

Now that it works I have to get "the touch" down. It definitely has a learning curve.

But mainly I just wanted to thank Carlos. It was good talking to him, hearing about how he has developed the JB. It was nice getting a completely reworked JB with a NEW new-version plated atty. I found him to be the kind of guy that I like to do business with.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Just got my JB back, again. The atty was bad and Carlos didn't catch that the first time he did repair work.

In the meantime, the day he was shipping it out, he gave me a call. I had a really pleasant chat with a guy who was genuinely concerned with his "product" and was nice enough to do the repairs (for free) and I didn't even get it from him! I got it from another member, used.

Now that it works I have to get "the touch" down. It definitely has a learning curve.

But mainly I just wanted to thank Carlos. It was good talking to him, hearing about how he has developed the JB. It was nice getting a completely reworked JB with a NEW new-version plated atty. I found him to be the kind of guy that I like to do business with.

Good to hear. I hope he can get back making new stuff soon after the repairs stop. Get that bad boy broken in.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt

what do you mean by a 'new version plated atty'?

reno55

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Long Bch, CA
Hello all,
Just got a new atty in today. Sent my origianl out on on 6/1/10. The new atty does not appear to be the same copper material as the original. Appears to be of a silver color and cleanly crafted in comparison to my other. Even the soldering looks really clean. Vapes like a champ!!!!!
Thank you Carlos for the new atty!!!!!

reno55

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Long Bch, CA
Hello all,
Just got a new atty in today. Sent my origianl out on on 6/10/10. The new atty does not appear to be the same copper material as the original. Appears to be of a silver color and cleanly crafted in comparison to my other. Even the soldering looks really clean. Vapes like a champ!!!!!
Thank you Carlos for the new atty!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread