Just got my first mech mod. Completely in love

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by s.lee1993, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s.lee1993

s.lee1993 Full Member Verified Member

Love my new nemesis mech. Built my first dual coil with ease and the size is perfect. If anyone is on the fence about getting one, i say go for it. [​IMG]

2. vapero

vapero Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

great for you!! that's the one I got a 2 months ago and haven't touched my Zmax from that day!!
    hows the trident???

3. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! :toast:

4. Sickkboy

Sickkboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm on the fence to get this one for a while after I see folks here buy magnet to replace spring, I'm using sentinel clone from FT for months and starting to want a new one, and I want magnetic switch mech to try out but still thinking should I get one or not, if it really worth it? :unsure:

5. puchox

puchox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have had a nemmy clone for more than a month already and it's an amazing mod. I don't see the need for a magnetic switch just yet :)

6. Sucker_dad

Sucker_dad Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered one in brass yesterday.

7. Ardent

Ardent Senior Member

I use a Nemesis clone as my every-day mod. Love it. Where can I get magnets to replace the spring? The screw in the switch keeps getting loose and I'm getting tired of tightening it every other day. :(

8. Sickkboy

Sickkboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

9. Steam Turbine

Steam Turbine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Out of curiosity, what the resistance of your first dual coil?

10. Ardent

Ardent Senior Member

11. s.lee1993

It turned out to be around 0.6 ohms. I think it was 9 wraps of 28 gauge kanthal each

12. s.lee1993

The trident is nice, its was ALOT smaller than I expected though. Actually both the Nemesis and the Trident were alot smaller than I thought. Maybe its because I am used to the huge SVD.

13. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Absolutely loving the Nemesis mods. I now have 3.

Built the Gold Trident Sunday. Dual Nano coils Dragon style, wrapped in cotton. OMG I'm loving it. 10 wraps each around a 20ga needle, Kanthal 30ga. for 8.5ohms.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.