Just got my MVP 2 from 101vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
New owner here from 101vape too. Really liking this so far. I been using it in conjunction with my new Vamo V5. Really liking both of them so far. I got a Protank 2 on the Vamo and iClear30 on the MVP2. Not sure if its the tank or the MVP2, but I have gone through about twice as much juice with it as I have the Vamo and I have been using them both equal.

It is the iclear. I got through the same amount with my kangers on egos as I do on the MVP2. I do go through just a little more with top coils on the MVP but that is a matter of higher watts since all my top coils are higher resistance than my kangers.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
Thanks Penn, makes sense. I was thinking maybe it was from all the wicks in the iClear. I guess as each goes down, it doesnt seem as bad as it did before. Judging by filling the Protank 2 all the way up and then the iClear is full at about 1/2 way. I might have over analyzed that at first......lol

:toast:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Thanks Penn, makes sense. I was thinking maybe it was from all the wicks in the iClear. I guess as each goes down, it doesnt seem as bad as it did before. Judging by filling the Protank 2 all the way up and then the iClear is full at about 1/2 way. I might have over analyzed that at first......lol

:toast:

Actually the dual wicks is what I meant by saying it is the iclear. It does use more juice. The rest was just to point out other concerns with usage rates.

thatwierdguy

Oct 12, 2013
Minneapolis
Another new owner of the MVP2, also purchased from 101vape. I ordered a couple of VV3's from another domestic vender the day before I ordered the MVP and the MVP came 1st. Also I sent them a message-question one evening, thinking that I might get an email the next day, but received an answer later that night. What more can I say? They seem to run a good operation. but I digress....
Really liking the unit so far, except I think that I might prefer the cooler vape from the bottom-coil clearos over the iclear...

VaporClouds

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Bethel Island, CA
I am also a proud owner of this MVP2 now from 101 vape.
I went with the iclear30S and a couple of original Protanks (i like the airy draw personally)
This thing is just amazing.
mvpv2 with iclear30S.jpg

Ace7111

Nov 12, 2012
Colorado
I too am a proud owner of a MVP 2.0 from 101 Vapes. Just couldn't pass it up because of the price. I liked my MVP so much I bought another one. The battery life is amazing . I own upwards of 25 MOD's MEC and VV , VV/VW and the MVP is now one of my top 5 favorites. I haven't put them down since I got them. My VTR should be here in a few days. Looking forward to comparing the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread