Just got my Titan Mega 510 from TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Price for TW is quite a lil expensive but i've heard alot of good complements on their products which made me spent like 300 bucks on an order with the 510 titan mega kit, e-juice, parts and i ran up on a 20% off deal, if you want to wait till december they are releasing a 30% for the company's bday anniversary. the only thing i didn't like about the mega battery pack is that there isn't no warranty against them due to the price. But i'm itching to try my 510 mega kit that i just got today ... waiting for it to charge!

How are you liking your 510 mega??

DeeIzVaPoRinG

Oct 26, 2009
San Jose, CA
How are you liking your 510 mega??

510 is working great ... with one good working atty, my 2 attys are deffective and i'm about to send it out for a replacement that's y i was actually concern on how to clean the TW attys since i'm stuck with 1 and no back up... but so far love it... I actually made a the mega 510 titan fit in a mini tin can they offer at TW, all i did was cut the original holder from the box and replace the foam into the tin can ... pretty cool now i have a case i can hold everywhere. but what they really need is to make that pcc for it. But comparing the 510 titan to my m401, i really liked the 510 just due to it over powers the m401 in vapor and catridge fluid limitations. i guess in this type of atty you wouldn't be able to dip but only drip. So i use my m401 to dip and my 510 to drip. how about u crazy terrie how's ur 510 treating you?

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
I never buy hardware from china, at least you have 28 days peace of mind when you buy in the UK. All my 510 hardware was purchased from TW or TECC. By the way there is a reason for the 28 day warranty the last platinum I bought is now dead and I got that in the first week in october.

Uh... both heaven gifts and healthcabin offer 6 month guarantees on their 510 atomizers and batteries... :confused:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
i know for a fact due to research that the atomizer that TW/Janty are Njoy official atomizers and i believe most of the others are generic.
Dee, I think you mean Joye product. Most suppliers will list if they sell genuine Joye products. The others seem to work fine, but suppliers should tell people!

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
i guess people meant over seas like china international ... they make bootlegs for it ...

(sorry, I might be misreading this...)

Both HG and HC are based in China. Shenzhen Joye is a Chinese company. If anyone would be susceptible to purchasing Chinese bootlegs, I'd say it'd be a foreign vendor :p

DeeIzVaPoRinG

Oct 26, 2009
San Jose, CA
(sorry, I might be misreading this...)

Both HG and HC are based in China. Shenzhen Joye is a Chinese company. If anyone would be susceptible to purchasing Chinese bootlegs, I'd say it'd be a foreign vendor :p

Lol yah cuz i read in other forums saying that they do make bootlegs of the atomizer and it's from china .. just be aware and it will not perform the same way as the legit atomizers. That's y other sites actually sells them for a really good deal and you can expect what you pay for.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Really there is no such thing as 'boot leg' or 'fake' with these. It is all about a 'Model' of a particular style. No different than the DSE901 was made as a RN4075 by another company and the DSE801 was made as the RN4072, 302, BE112, etc. by several companies. Jaishebao, Boge, Joye and others make 510 model products.

DeeIzVaPoRinG

Oct 26, 2009
San Jose, CA
Really there is no such thing as 'boot leg' or 'fake' with these. It is all about a 'Model' of a particular style. No different than the DSE901 was made as a RN4075 by another company and the DSE801 was made as the RN4072, 302, BE112, etc. by several companies. Jaishebao, Boge, Joye and others make 510 model products.

yah .. i just saying what i read but hopefully it isn't like that... but other than that how do you guys feel about your 510? do u guys have the mega titan?

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Love the Mega Power batteries. That 4 hours I get off of one makes a 510 doable without a battery mod. I also bought one of the chargers that does 5 at a time.
Shame it also made it about the length of a pool cue.

(does anybody get the impression that I really didn't get on with mine?)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
True, but then I was vaping a baseball bat to start out with (I'm one of the few who didn't go for the 'looks and feels like a cigarette' when I first started out. 801 was my first starter kit.

I never minded the size the damn things are, what they look like or what color they are, as long as they provide enough vapor to keep me off the cigs. Oh Ok... pink IS better!

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
yah .. i just saying what i read but hopefully it isn't like that... but other than that how do you guys feel about your 510? do u guys have the mega titan?

I love mine..had it about a month now and not a problem..knock on wood. I hope i didnt curse myself just now LOL Just glad I bought 5 extra attys and 5 extra manual mega titan batts. Im set for now. It sure beats the heck out of my 901, which is what i started with and got tired of always dinking with it, my attys didnt last long, batteries died occasionally and way too soon. I still use the straw mod in my carts and I may be lucky cause ive heard other say they have dead attys alot. I just blow mine out, plug the batt end with my finger, fill it 3/4 full of everclear and put my other finger over the other end and shake it a little and blow it out. They look clean and brand new after that and they keep on working. I never use water or mouthwash or isopropol alcohol on my attys. I used to kill them all the time that way plus using water takes FOREVER to dry out. and I never soak in everclear. My attys dont get corroded enough to warrant that. Just a little blow and shake with everclear every 2 or 3 days like i mentioned before and that is working well.

Last edited:

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Uh... both heaven gifts and healthcabin offer 6 month guarantees on their 510 atomizers and batteries... :confused:

Are you sure about 6 months?? Is it stated anywhere on the site? If that's the case, then I would never have to pay for another atty ever! Most are 28 days for individual attys. HGs have very low prices ($6/atty???) and are calling them Joye, they may be the real deal, and not a knockoff.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Shame it also made it about the length of a pool cue.

(does anybody get the impression that I really didn't get on with mine?)

Interestingly, my 510 with the Mega battery is EXACTLY the same length as my KR808D-1 with the "standard" manual battery and a 901 whistle tip stuck on the end. And I can't bring myself to vape a KR808D-1 without putting a whistle tip on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread