Just got my Titan Mega 510 from TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Love my 510 (not a titan), just wishing that someone other that TW would carry the 5 battery multi charger and that the mega batteries were more commonly found.. from things I've heard from people TW doesn't really seem to be one of those companies I want to do much business with...might be that I also have a problem paying more for a product just because it's been renamed and rebranded with a stupid looking logo...I'm not trying to sound like I'm bashing...I'm just not seeing why that company, what am I missing?

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
OMG!!!!
This one rocks. The atomizer broke in in about 10 minutes and I have never been happier...My juice taste true and cant say enough about it. I get lost in an awesome cloud of heaven LOL! and my mega batteries last a LONG time....I vaped all day on one batt and I vape alot. I used to be a chain smoker, now Im a chain vaper. Or at least I was on my dse901. But this TITAN MEGA 510 from Totally Wicked is the best. I have tried many other 510s and liked them so much but I was holding out for a good deal and TW had a 4 day sale and they got me!!! Sucked me right in and Im so glad that I signed up to get their newsletter! Rock on Totally Wicked and to Amanda who dealt with my many questions.

Im curious what other 510 owners think about the Titan Mega. I want to soak up everything I can so I can make my attys and my batts last as long as possible. I keep my atty wet and I use a cart...not a dripper...yet LOL the carts with a straw mod work great for me.

I can see a Thadbuilt in my future..:wub:

Hi! Does anyone know if the titan mega batts fit in any of the 510 PCCs? That's the only thing that's prevented me from buying one...

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Thanks, Does it just not close all of the way?

It won't even come close. Some pretty serious PCC mods are necessary in order for it to properly accept a Mega battery:

DSC00649.jpg

smokinridge

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Hendersonville, NC
I got a 410 Titan Mega (auto) from TW about a week ago and this is the happiest I have been since I started vaping!!!:D I love this thing! Lasts about 7-8 hours for me and makes great vapor. Got some great 36mg. juice from Chris at My Freedom Smokes and I am a happy camper!
The Mega batteries are so much better at producing vapor. I will never go back to a regular battery (unless of course all my mega's died 8-o)!
I got 2 mega batteries from Heavens Gifts that arrived today and they seem to work just as well and they have great colors as well. Shipping was much slower because they come directly from China.
Maybe TW will get more colors, hint, hint!

riffraff

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Kansas City, MO, USA
[...] I got 2 mega batteries from Heavens Gifts that arrived today and they seem to work just as well and they have great colors as well. [...]

I take it their statement, "American and British distributors/resellers please DO NOT order!" doesn't pertain to us stock humans, then?

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
I take it their statement, "American and British distributors/resellers please DO NOT order!" doesn't pertain to us stock humans, then?

riffraff, I've also ordered mega's from HG, I guess you just can't order a really huge quantity at wholesale pricing. I was able to get a couple of mega batteries and some juice no problem though. I think that is what they are trying to say but I don't understand chinese english very well.

DH has the TW mega's, and most everything looks exactly the same. The only difference I can tell is when you look at the threading there is a hole in the center (middle) like the 1st set of manual and auto 510's I received.(going back a few months) The ones from TW are like the newer 510 manual's, they don't even have a hole in the center anymore. (autos probably still do) Button and vapor production are exactly the same, and these both do last 2x's as long as the shorter version.

(hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say, I haven't had my coffee yet)

BigBaddBossyDogg

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
TW has the reselling license on mega batteries. Only individuals can order them from China. They can not be ordered for resale.

There are a lot of knockoffs out there. I've used the real deal from TW and I've used knockoffs. When TW has their 30% sales, you can't find a better price.

I have asked TW for red a couple of times. They are most likely coming soon. They are also working on a PCC for mega batteries.

Patience. Have patience!

lowkickqop

Moved On
Nov 9, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: suspected supplier affiliate

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
TW has the reselling license on mega batteries. Only individuals can order them from China. They can not be ordered for resale.

There are a lot of knockoffs out there. I've used the real deal from TW and I've used knockoffs. When TW has their 30% sales, you can't find a better price.

I have asked TW for red a couple of times. They are most likely coming soon. They are also working on a PCC for mega batteries.

Patience. Have patience!

That's good info! My TW megas are very good. I have 10 in 2 5-packs, and have had no problems with any of them. I wish I had the time and skills to mod my pcc for them, but if TW is planning on carrying a mega-pcc that would be great. I carry 3-4 with me in my tote-case and so far have not had to recharge until returning home. Usually use 2 over a day, along with PT usage at work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread