Just Hi &A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopz96

Sep 26, 2016
Hi All,
My Names Alex and have just signed up so thought I would get my name out there! I have been vaping for 3 years now but one thing is bothering me, I feel bored with it. I crave nic still, always have my MTL setup (nautilus Mini & iStick) with some 18mg but all flavours taste the same, my devices, even though they are, to me personally, a few weeks old are boring me and I cant sub ohm any more! I dont wanna give up, far from it but if there are any tips to help me revitalise my love for vaping Im all ears!

Thanks for accepting me and I hope to here from you guys soon

Alex (Hoopz96)

Hoopz96

Sep 26, 2016
Smoking cigarettes, now that's boring... Have you considered doing DIY juices?
Yes I have buddy, I have mixed a few with my partner and I initially thought it was great but again the flavour starts tasting the same as my 'premium' liquids. I havent changed a single part in the way I vape, how i build or clean my products. Its more upsetting than anything

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
Try a better tank... I'm always putting my face in my palm when I hear "nautilus"... I know that it was pushed out like crazy as a great tank by many, ended up with my wife and daughter getting some, I never like that tank, never understood the fan-ish behavior many have with it.

I went my own way and got other tanks instead for myself, and once my wife and daughter tried mine, the nautilus was put in a drawer and they have never come out since.

I tried a lot of store stuff and like you, got bored, didn't taste right, vaper's tongue, etc. since I dyi it's 100x better, but I still find the selection limited to the desserts, fruits, pastries and such, so I've been going back to tobaccos flavours more lately just to have variety.

But again... trying a better tank could make a world of difference.

And after 3 years, and still at 18mg?? wow, time to get something sub-ohm or such... everyone I know that vapes when from 24mg at quitting with mtl types, to using newer/better tanks and are now barely at 3mg. The nicotine delivery is just not happening for you so probably the flavour isn't either.

Last edited:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I vape less now for the sake of vaping. It sometimes gets in the way. I was surprised to hear that you were vaping for 3 years and still at 18mg.

I do vape with my morning coffee. The vape is chocolate and at 1.5mg. My other juices are zero Nic now. No, I just remembered a mix I have. Anyway, I vape more in the evening when relaxing.

I'm getting closer to vaping just to make myself sit still and relax. In a way, conditioning myself.

For flavor, I think changing flavor helps. Also. Rinsing/washing the mouth out, too. A bit of mint flavor seems to wake my mouth up.

I never thought that I would be able to get by on one battery a d a y, but, I do now.

Good luck!

mattmc92

Sep 6, 2016
i vape wildberry mostly, then i vape my tobacco liquid for a reset before going back to my wildberry.
i also found subtlety is better than a really full sweet flavour for an adv for me.
i've been vaping 3 weeks, my 18mg juice barely had a taste to it, became peppery after a while
i dropped to 6mg and the flavour is so damn intense. maybe try turning the nicotine down and the watts up?

Vaping2Live

Verified Member
May 19, 2016
Bethlehem, PA
I was vaping all bakery flavors, got so tired of all and some where my favorites for a long time. Switched to a menthol vape and it seems to reset the flavor button. Now reintroducing the bakery flavors and they taste good again. Also vaped some un-flavored for a while, it's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread