Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I remember the time when I was young and my friend was smoking analogs when I was a teenager. We were the same age. He offered me a cigarette and I smoked one for the first time. I thought they were nasty but smoking with my friends was supposed to be "cool." Soon after I got used to the nasty taste and started preferring a certain brand of cigs over others.

I feel that I am going through that same process now. I have been using my ecig since last August and I was using a pen style 510 with Dekang juice. In January I felt like I needed more battery power (I was getting tired of having to charge those mini batteries all the time) So I bought a mod.

Now after using my mod with better battery power for a couple months I felt the need try some different juice besides Dekang. I'm not one of those people who went vaping crazy. I don't need to buy everything vaping related on the market, that is what the internet is for...to research what is good and what is not. If it works then I will stick with it for awhile before I want to try something new. Ofcourse I had to try other ecigs, like the 901 and 801.

Anyways, I decided to order from Americaneliquidstore.com. I used regular flat rate shipping and my order came from WI to CA in only two days. This juice is awesome! I will still use Dekang when I feel like it, I have 60 ml's sitting in front of me along with my new American eliquid.

I just wanted to put the word out there about another good juice supplier, and it's the first juice I've tried that is not Dekang.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
Glad to hear!

I just made my first order from American E-Liquid Store last night because of the many great reviews I've read here. All of my other orders were from Strictly E-Juice, and while I have been quite happy with their e-liquid, I wanted to try something new.

I ordered:

15 mL of Tobacco - Virginia Flue Cured (18 mg/mL)
10 mL of Menthol (18 mg/mL)
10 mL of Djarum Black Clove (18 mg/mL)
10 mL of Keoke Coffee (12 mg/mL)
10 mL of Blackberry Champagne (12 mg/mL)
10 mL of English Toffee (12 mg/mL)

The 10 mL bottles are from their sampler pack -- five 10 mL bottles of any flavor and strength.

Hopefully they'll be able to mix the order and get it shipped out today so I will receive it on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I only have about 6 mL of e-liquid left, which will last me until Wednesday or Thursday.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
Just be careful with that Djarum Black. It's strong enough to strip paint. I cut it down with tobacco juice at 4-to-1 to make it more reasonable.

Thanks for the tip. I'm used to smoking clove cigarettes much stronger than Djarum Blacks -- I particularly like unfiltered cloves -- so hopefully it'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread